11PM Day 3

anyways dan do you wanna die before or after ian?

1 Like

dude Osiris is a fucking communist man. I've fucking used my shot like 8 times. Fucker gave me blanks or something

1 Like

you could've died according to what osiris said but i dont think anyone suspected you'd be pr

you played that aspect well

that didn't stop alec baldwin

2 Likes

i did read something on reddit earlier about Sperm not being good anymore or something

2 Likes

after so we dont lose probably

i almost made the joke that i found Alec Baldwins blanks but uh... a bit insensitive LMAO

2 Likes

when would u like to lynch ian?

given kat's claim is legit we flip iaafr first in any case

@kat did u see that? i tried to catch him there by saying lynch ian today but he freaking passed that one. fucker is getting smarter. sigh

2 Likes

kat do yourself a favor and google "mafia pocket"

I mean iaafr should absolutely be hung today

i pointed out the jdance/nyte self-incrimination before insom d1

1 Like

i wont make u google it.

pocketing is Mafia putting you "in their pocket".

usually its by buttering you up so you're their town buddy who works with mafia without realizing

1 Like

well i cant read so that does me no good all I know is iaafr needs to hang today so we don't get 2 town kills

you did indeed.

i reread that d1 entirely. probably will reread d2 as well.

im especially interested in ians d2 because he came out so aggressively

1 Like

a little ironic but ill move past it

i really thought nyte would've held up for a day and thought iaafr was a solid town player this game lol. i got pwned

1 Like

cant wait for this gamut post tbh

nyte has rage quit games before irrc and iaafr was playing well tbh

KK frustration last night was palpable when I started pushing for Ian lynch and he seemed antsy. "I have to wake up early" he said but continued to hawk the thread. LBJ was right that he's done nothing this game besides fixate on him.

im kind of hoping ian claims watcher and says thats why he was so aggressive. would spice this shit up