11PM Day 3

iaafr making it past day 2 is a huge credit to his play tbh he had me doubt jdance would self-incriminate because he was mad nyte ragequit

it's anecdotal but ive only ever seen her ragequit/self vote as town that doesn't want to play, never a scum role. but if she was partnered with the guy calling gamut's gf a pig i could see that happening lol

i guess i just like badboys. iaafr and i have rekindled our love.

2 Likes

kinda pisses me off that iaafr is going to be thrown to the fishes off a hunch watcher visit

im really happy that kat got it off cuz i think he'll sign for future games after a good run lol. and it seemed to me like iaafr knew he was boned anyways...which is why he was so meh yesterday lol

anyways i guess all thats really left to do is discuss who purple could be

i've gotta ISO kkat. im guessing youre thinking ian is his partner

im happy kat got to live thru the days and come into today strong

ill be even happier if iaafr is satisfied with tricking us all into thinking he was town inspite of metareads and signs more games

true that's two happy endings. just annoying cuz i wanted to prove i was the better player and he's killed it

sometimes it is beneficial to come in as a new player. you dont have past reads clouding your judgement

we all fell for iaafr town because we know iaafrs town play. jdance shit spewing probably wouldve been fine because we know thats jdance

Yep. Too stark a contrast between KKat's D1 EOD where he says the night is young at 2-3 hours to end of phase versus yesterday where he calls the game a shitshow and tries to push staying the course/hammering as fast as possible, and it didn't even particularly seem like he was picky whether it was IAAFR or LBJ. If he was town and really had to go to bed I think he would have been content to just leave his vote and go to sleep. But he didn't.

i called that out from the beginning lol. jdance did spam but had some pro-town shit and did a little scumhunting, and he only does that as scum (atleast so far lol). iaafr quoted me on it and factored it into his reads too, which made me think he wasn't red after d1

i just checked, he atleast did not push hammering as fast as possible (which would be a huge scum tell for him). the only thing that doesn't add up is that if iaafr is red why would be so adament about not flipping iaafr? he usually scumreads whatever iaafr does and probably would've yesterday

I'm town watcher and Kats outing 1:1 for me? Kat killed insom and I guess watched him too?

@mafiabot vote Kat

Who did you watch d1/d2?

D1 when Jdance is 1 vote from hammer:

D2 when I push for Ian:

Same distance from EOD in both cases.

idk wtf he's doing tbh I don't think that's correct but

d1 I watched insom as well and there were no visitors

d2 Kat visited insom

it would align with the idea i had that kat's being fed reads, he's too new to have substantial reads and him doing the post references with solid conclusions seems a little out of place

I tried to play scummier d2 to not eat nk at all