11PM Day 3

anyway Kat then me and scum have to waste a kill on me, other way around and you guys just have to maj Kat tomorrow

ian was supposed to claim watcher first. ugh.

what

insom's read on me would you not agree this would also be true if I was given the town PR? Also compare my d1 d2 to my d3 where I now have a confident read because I got a watch.

wait Kats claiming a guilty on Dan too lmao

kat just doesnt seem like he'd be comfortable with fake claiming or wouldn't handle any pushback well. and red watcher is still alive too which aligns with everyone's theory that iaafr is last red

Kat is a god wtf

1 Like

I won't come down from this high

these are entirely different posts

where was that lol it looked like pure reads, which was still surprising

ok kill Dan first because I'm danker

1 Like

you would be right. kat didnt claim to watch you. he said he has a scum read on you.

Yeah it's called thinking it out I dunno how you'd have so much conviction unless you know something we don't

I should actually read posts

1 Like

im danker ftr

because i wrote out a post saying theres no way i trust iaafr here considering kat is new.

but then you had this post questioning Kat, saying Kat was being fed info and feeding into iaafr

bro you wonder why i get mad at your posts its like you miss 1/3rd of what i say. kat could be watcher and he has been sussing me all game but i still dont think that'd be enough for him to start quoting posts and making conclusions as it is his first game

ok NVM I'm the only guilty but he got the guilty n1? I'm so confused but let's kill Kat because I'm innocent

2 Likes

maybe if you didn't weave the narrative i'm being fed info for 3 days in a row I wouldn't be quoting posts :flushed:

2 Likes

not sure why you're parroting the narrative thing, mafia is a narrative lol