2019 Acceptance Criteria

You can’t have a 2018 Awards in 2019 btw - that is a 2019 Awards.

You cant have one without the other you know

What are you looking for from 2019?

And I wanna go to sakura con

1 Like

And I wanna meet sweet embrace in the rapture

2019 the year of the wall

1 Like

If the wall isn’t built by the end of 2019 it’s time for a violent overthrow of the commie government

I’m going to be waiting until 2019 for this post dan is typing up :slight_smile:

1 Like

good question. i guess less people im fond of dying, more fascists getting dicked down, and more site patrons contributing to fun namafia projects through code or organizing shit etc

1 Like

It took u literally 10 mins to type that

You think im sitting here doing that but im doing like 4 things

im always all over the place

2019 dans wpm better get above 25

2 Likes

What fun site projects are you thinking of

I was thinking we should all have a massive dota inhouse at the end of 2018 but then again i’m probably going to be spending that time with my fake girlfriend

He’s STILL TYPING

1 Like

I dunno, the only limit’s your imagination really. dota inhouse doesnt sound like much fun tho.

right now im having fun with the stream project, but thats code.

i was gonna say the 2018 awards but maybe the move is waiting until the sites a year old or something, but that would be a summer event then. i just think the elections plugin is fun and we could make some good fun threads with it, its a great way to do tribunals.

what do you think would be some fun community things that you guys could do? idk im no good with that stuff

i need some more people to bug roragok about wanting anonymous-categories so we can have a category where people cant see eachothers names, that sounds like fun

we should pool our resources together in a way to cash in on the competitive video game shit

thats a good one but the only ‘cashing in’ is selling out my dude

let’s turn this into a money making venture

I sell out everyday when I clock into my shitty fucking job

1 Like