4 choose 3 Dethy: Seeking Signups.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Dethy

The idea is to run a Dethy setup in the form of:

1. Mafia Goon
  2. Vanilla Town

4 choose 3 from { Sane, Insane, Naive, Paranoid }.

I have no idea if this is "balanced", if the normal analysis that works in Dethy setups is workable here. Rather than running a game on paper, or a sim, should just play it here. Worst case it just ends up being Plain Jane.

1 Like

@mafiabot host

@mafiabot sign

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

Vanilla_Town

be95ab40-1683-11ed-bbd3-33b67a9bb99c

@mafiabot sign

This game will be the first in the MafiaClub (Official forum will be up soon) Fall League.
Prize pool of 50 euro goes to the winner.

1 Like

There is no "prize pool" for this game: it is a part of the Goy Club Circuit, a new mafia venture.

2 Likes

Hope you get Jones to do the plugin and then it'll definitely be an namafia killer

I don't understand the setup.

1 Like

It's dethy mafia with 1 vanilla town instead of 1 of the random cops .

Interesting.
Might sign. I don't think I've ever lost a dethy game.

You're welcome to test your wits against the best of the best.

1 Like

THIS GAME HAS BEEN CANCELLED; ZERO DESIRE TO USE THIS WEBSITE AFTER SEEING PLASMANATION BANNED FOR "RACISM".

2 Likes

I would challenge you to a battle of wits,
but I see you are unarmed.

3 Likes

real war

2 Likes

Dethy? Not even creative enough to come up with your own setup - had to host one from "mafia scum wiki?"

1 Like

@SOPHIE Before I go to sleep I want you to understand one final thing:
If I was "trolling" you, I felt zero pleasure from it.
Putting you down and pointing out your legitimately twisted behavioral patterns leave me with nothing but disappointment and disgust.
We could've had such a good thing here but you've proven too stuck in your own crabs-in-a-bucket ways, and would rather this site stay on the 1 mafia game every 3 months schedule rather than have any sort of positive feedback loop.
Keep on putting up signup threads that take 2 weeks to start, hosting games where people couldn't care less about the actual gameplay because there's nothing on the line, the most "Creative" event happening is someone themeing their mafia scum setup into being about CowBoys.