4 choose 3 Dethy: Seeking Signups.

Yeah I don't care. You are a lifesuck and if anyone's disappointed it's me for thinking you've actually turned a leaf. Host your own ■■■■■■■ game. I don't want to do it anymore.

@SOPHIE I would really love to hear what excuse you have to not start the mafia game for a whole week while it was fully signed.
Osiris had an actual reason, you just were posting in other threads.

Uh a few times. You'd be surprised which one takes less time.

I turned 100 leaves and you're the only person here whose obsessed over me. I just wanted to play mafia on a website I can trust.

It takes around 2 minutes to rand and send out roles. You're seriously the one trolling me at this point.

2 Likes

Anyways I don't give a fuck at this point. You're really annoying and the antagonistic bullshit is something ill only humor for so long. If you want to kill a Mafia signup to be funny go ahead. I'd rather let you do that than host a game for you.

You're welcome to host or have someone host.

Again making it all about me - You couldn't give a shit about this forum or it's players and just want to "Win vs Le goy club".

Don't try to gaslight me by calling me antagonizing when you started by calling me a bad actor troll, I only punch back.

Yeah you're gaslighting me again. Seems like gas is very affordable for you these days.

1 Like

I offer you serious and respectful criticism, you call me a troll and just decide to throw the game in the dumpster and tell me to do your job for you.
Very mature way of handling things.

1 Like

Go gaslight someone else who will take it

The only gas you're on is Copium.

1 Like

Stop wasting gas in front of me. It's very rude

@insom
@bazingaboy
@KrazyKat
@JCrispy
@activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth
@big_ass
@Matticus
@ian
@theodore
This is your admin everyone! He really cares about providing a great mafia forum!

2 Likes

OK guys enough. We are all moving to a new signup thread now

1 Like

@SOPHIE You should sign this game too so you can spend day 1 pretending to be interested and get lynched on purpose. (as you've done for the last 4 years)

1 Like

imagining a front to coalesce behind ban is old and outdated tbh

1 Like

He's simply psychopathic/dark triad.
I come back to the forum after 2 years and do nothing but contribute and be nice, drive some of the most discussion of the last few years, make people laugh, play mafia (and win as well).

And what do I get from @SOPHIE? Constant passive aggressive comments that I ignore for months, I explain to him constantly in PMs that the world doesn't revolve around him, I'm not here to troll him, etc...
But no - he keeps at it, and when we are at our peak activity, having the most mafia players in a very long time, even JONES SIGNED A MAFIA GAME for the first time in FOUR YEARS - Epok had to ruin it in his own selfish ways, he couldn't just play nice like we did with him.
Not to mention the sheer negligence of wasting a whole week by not starting the game. (7 days * 12 people)

He had to make me out as some malicious troll who had this crazy plan of "playing a lot of mafia" to ruin the forum apparently, and that I never actually wanted to play in the first place! It was just a big setup for the last 4 months for this big punchline!

He's genuinely insane and in all honesty should step down as admin and hand it over to KrazyKat, Matticus, or you (Osiris).

It's not like this isn't common knowledge either.
@Nyte talked about this all the time, @big_ass knows this and ignores it just for a laugh, anyone reading Epok's posting in every single thread saying absolutely nothing just to bump activity can come to that conclusion too.

He's the ultimate troll, and can only defend himself through projecting it onto others.

you ruined it by making a big deal out of some petty nonsense

1 Like