4 choose 3 Dethy: Seeking Signups.

@Vanilla_Town

Can you explain to me why we had to wait 5 days, only to get a big announcement of "Role Renaming"?
The only thing petty here is Epok's complete disregard and disrespect for others.

No.

You're a writer; I'd like to know if you would be okay with your book being published but with all the characters and locations renamed by the publisher.

Also I didn't make a "big deal" out of it, @SOPHIE turned it into a "YOURE TROLLING ME!!!!" theatrical play instead of recognizing criticism and listening (or just starting the game).
I only punch back to the accusations.

Epok's worst nightmare is not me trolling him, it's me being honest to him.

No.

You didn't answer the hypothetical book question.

I want to roll you up like a tamale and spank you

1 Like

Afterwards you can make me some nice fresh hot Egyptian bread

I see I'm the only one here who takes mafia seriously.
Have a good night Insom - I'm happy you see my PoV now and agree with me..

1 Like

No.

can you pretend to be human

1 Like

huh?

Insom is legitimately the worst user of the forum and you're wasting your time trying to talk to him.

Also just weighing in with thoughts, I'm not trying to Antagonize Epok but yeah it is a bit shit to have the signup thread go on for that long with nothing, especially when I'm fronting money for the prizepool.

It also sucks to read him shitting on my setup for the better part of three hundred posts and trying to rehaul it under his own image.

1 Like

It's made worse by the delays with last game and then how short it lasted. We need much better organization.

1 Like

Lol

Appreciate you taking the initiative but I know you know I wasn't trying to shit on your setup, and that our Friend Nma here is simply making a mountain out of a molehill. Not acknowledging it is akin to being complicit in the trolling for me and I don't have patience for that anymore sorry.

It's rather funny that nobody really agrees with you guys but that doesn't deter you from Righting this Wrong or whatever kind of meme is going on here

You made a molehill out of a grain of sand. What's the difference?

1 Like