4 choose 3 Dethy: Seeking Signups.

It's obvious, but if you want to play No You I don't care

Yes nmagane does take arguments way past their breaking point however it's not exactly unwarranted.

1 Like

There was so much hype around the prizepool games a week ago, I think everyone was excited but we got screwed no offense twice from hosts, and also you made legitimate proper comments against my setup during the thread so don't play dumb now.

1 Like

Yes, it's quite obvious. You created a problem that nobody complained about, nobody cared about, and started boasting about it in the thread.
After making us all wait 5 days for your royal highness to copypaste the names into random.org.

I get that you're trying to exercise your only field of "expertise" into every facet of the website, but the contrived nature of it is incredibly transparent through most of your posts and actions taken.

1 Like

This too, @SOPHIE kept saying that he "Doesn't have the time" to start the game. Not sure how this makes any sense considering hosting only involves interacting with the game once every 32 hours or so.

@SOPHIE claimed that your setup was confusing and had no coherent theme.
It's genuinely sad that an admin can act like this on the forum then spend his time shit talking Mafia universe in private chats.

No it's pretty unwarranted given that I expressed happiness in running your setup as the conundrum solves itself

And what do you think about them? For some reason it's the focus of this discussion and get you've avoided commenting on it entirely.

That's needlessly patronizing man and I just care about running good mafia games.

1 Like

You expressed complete negligence and dismissal towards his setup.
You didn't even know its name. The thread title was just some pop culture reference, you didn't mention the setup in the OP either.
You just hosted the most popular setup people were talking about, you're not doing Benny a "favor" by hosting the setup the he made for you.

It's how he treats everyone here, and he expects us to be "grateful" for gracing us by hosting a game (less effort than playing the game).

@SOPHIE Before you talk about how hard it is to host,
Compare the amount of work that goes into the following:

1. Creating a balanced setup, writing a theme and incorporating it.
  2. Playing a full 1 week long mafia game, keeping every post and player interaction in your mind while simultaneously posting 1000+ times.
  3. Pressing a Random Number Generator and using a couple of mafiabot commands once every 32 hours.

Your job was #3, the easiest and least time consuming - but you ended up doing none of these instead, and expect to be hailed as some sort of mafia innovator for renaming some roles and publicly bragging about it..

This is possibly the most selfish and arrogant thing I've ever seen you do in the last 4 years of this site.
All you had to do was start a mafia game, but you instead waste TWELVE PEOPLE's time, and cause your website to nosedive back into misery.

Can you tell me who "agrees with" you instead?
Because from what I've seen everyone is just frustrated that the mafia game never started, and they couldn't care less about role names - which is opposing to everything you said.

Have You Heard Of The High Elves?

i like ■■■ so idc what u say tbh

1 Like

You can like a person and still recognize him being a negligent admin and a bad influence on the site whenever he gets on one of his periods.

we are all emotional sometimes.

have you considered asking him if he is okay and if anything is going on in his real life? perhaps he just needs kindness instead of your attacks