(5/9) Listle(?) Mafia™ Signup thread

Listle
7 Town v.s. 2 Mafia

Mechanics
At the start of the game, Mafia select a list of any 5 players to night kill in order.
Night phases are executed automatically.
If the foremost upcoming night kill is lynched on the immediate day before, the next two night kills are executed simultaneously.
On the other hand, if the night kill target was lynched on a non-immediately previous day, the night kill is skipped instead.

Players:
Vanilla_Town
Nyte
big_ass
pastel
bazingaboy

@mafiabot host

1 Like

■■■■■■

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

2 Likes

I will be griefing this game.

3 Likes

Don't you wanna mix it up for once?

1 Like

I suggest trying something new and applying yourself to win the game.

1 Like

This game is probably too complex for you to host properly. I doubt you'll be able to execute the mechanics correctly.

5 Likes

I probably will, honestly. Hopefully not though

Change the rules to allow mafia to list themselves in the NK list.

I'm dumb but cmon

What do you mean? It's a valid strategy that we discussed in graveyard chat. It would make the game more fun.

1 Like

Mafia listing themself seems pro mafia cuz it makes people scared to vote

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

But it lets you or whomever get scum voluntarily grief my game. Such a rule would need an addendum stating that only one member can be listed or some other restriction

did not read the GY chat to preserve my ego so i missed that detail.

1 Like

The list has to be agreed upon by both scum players. There's no griefing possible.

1 Like

to be honest im trying to edit the rules to be a bit more readable for others and myself and I'm having a pretty hard time doing it. I probably will have to reference the graveyard to understand how the game played out to do it properly myself.

1 Like

@mafiabot .s

retard

2 Likes

youre not even showing how many people are signed in the thread title

3 Likes