(5/9) Listle(?) Mafia™ Signup thread

just really bust his balls, nma

No homo ofc

@mafiabot sign

I think this is a cool setup idea ■■■. Good job coming up with it. Curious how it will play out

1 Like

I don't agree with allowing scum on the list of NKs

1. Based on results from last game, the setup needs to be tweaked to be more town-favored. This change makes it significantly more scum-favored

2. It introduces a Jester element (scum can place themselves on the list, play poorly that day, and get lynched for a +scum outcome) which I think will make the game less fun to play. Already both scum last game were acting like Jesters - we don't need the additional issue to process as town of "This guy seems like scum but should I not lynch him today because he might be doing it intentionally"

I actually think it mega griefs the game. So no surprise it was suggested by NMA. Please remove it

Will not get baited into signing again

1 Like

sign these nuts heterotard

3 Likes

The conclusion of the GY was that some fun mechanic needs to be added for the endgame to prevent the game from ending in stalemate.

Feel free to be creative with this one.

Basically, in some cases the town no longer has majority (2v2 for example) but the scum no longer has NK power (if the wrong people were lynched from their list earlier for example). It doesn't seem fair to town to mark this as a scum victory - it is, after all, a scum misplay. But it isn't a winning situation for town either because they cannot lynch anyone by majority

This is actually a really hard situation for town to do well in (as you experienced) because any 1 vote placed allows scum to hammer if it's wrong. Scum has the power to vote as a block here whereas town will typically still be suspicious of each other/floundering

So something needs to be added to give town a chance/break the stalemate. Idk what

Nyte 100% sold her account

comparing her early posts to her posts now

completely different in almost every way, the language, the nomenclature, the phrasing, practically everything

people don't change that radically that quickly, regardless of personal situation

1 Like

you can't handle my infinite nature

1 Like

If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

Stfu and sign.

2 Likes

To be honest, I never understood the original setup.
That stressed me out a lot.
And then picking out scum was hard, because everyone left played so well.

2 Likes

Not signing if Jones and the Turk both play.

No Toprak. Jones played fine I thought

toprak was a very valuable pawn in the game.

1 Like

The point is that they share each other's passwords.

1 Like

spoiler: I also have their passwords

Epok and alightsoul also have access to all role PMs

2 Likes

I trust you to no cheat. Not them.