cow…?

1 Like

Nice memes

Lmao sounds right

yeah i think talents added really solidified my disinterest in this game

i guess it was only downhill from there

@jones @SOPHIE here’s ur idiot 720 thread get out of mine

@agubar

i subscribe to maximal libertarian thought waves; you can’t police and will not police my freedom of expression

Fuck ur libertarian bullshit

The only ba thing about talents is that it removed eraly stats buildds from the game

this patch is garbage. dumbed down everything. just retards, wtf why does tusk no longer have a sigil? oh cuz u had to micro it.

i think it makes a little more sense the way it is now and would actually be pretty decent

thats the thing, dota was good because it only made sense to the people who really played it.

they are tryna capitalize on the spectator effect dumb down your game make it easier to watch and understand, rack in big bucks off spectators and new comers buying cosmetics while old heads get fucked into playing an adult version of league of legends.

It’s not that sigil was a bad ability it’s got more to do with making a hero more viable in the draft stage lol

i mean how hard would it be to add the effect of tag team around the sigil?

I think its probably worse to try and add a bunch of shit into one ability, would be better to just hit the drawing board and figure out a hero that has a more cohesive toolset. my point is that now that tag team exists you can draft tusk in combination with like heroes with summonables or whatever

1 Like

you could do that before. its not like summonables prevents other summonables.
also he lost his attack speed slow.

anyone who cries about stat removal in this game is a fucking moron

2 Likes

ive lost 6 games in a row fucking kill me