nolynch 2 The_Mafia_Mobster_and_the_Vanilla_Town, Matticus

Not Voting

insom, ian, Kischie, DiendaMahdik,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

97b06f10-b30a-11ec-80d8-41db5ec3310c

Who is Kischie btw?

@mafiabot vote nolynch

It's Imilliterate from the old forum, the turkish jester.

1 Like

I thought so but I didn't know he played.

He doesn't play. He only signed to spam the n word, social rebel etc... He thinks of himself as the Joker from the super hero movies.

1 Like

I greatly encourage the 2 mafia players to vote to concede this game, so we can go next and play a better setup.

1 Like

eliminations are compulsory plurality will be used if majority isn't reached. the people need their wordle back

2 Likes

Again, the best play for town is still to retract votes and just wait for mafia to lynch someone.
The only two people voting should be mafia.
If the total votes on everyone are 0, the lynch will be selected randomly, which is actually just statistically better than giving the mafia influence on the votes, considering they get an extra kill if they lynch the 8ball.

@mafiabot unvote

Game is once again just straight up solved. No point whatsoever to play or post, any opposition to this logic is mafia or town griefing (should not be allowed next game).

I would like to point out again: The only way to get a truly random lynch is to let the host do it for us, by having 0 votes on all users.

Sorry if this seems unfun to anyone, but to be honest I kind of warned Osiris about this in the signup thread.

@Vanilla_Town

What?

For some more transparency: Even though we are going for a full random lynch, we shouldn't allow scum to last minute vote on town.
The winning scum play is as follows:
D1: TTTTTBMM -> EoD1 only 1 mafia votes on B (8ball), thus only revealing one of the two, and getting them 1 NK in return.
Mafia selects the revealed scum as 8ball for the following day, essentially suicide bombing.
D2: TTTT(BM)M -> EoD2 everyone lynches BM, revealing no mafia, but still giving them 1 NK.
D3: TTBM -> EoD3 the last mafia votes on B, winning the game.

Obviously this just means that we need to have two people on town present at every EoD. It's not hard, just need to catch the mafia and swing/tie the vote before they get to freelynch town.

1 Like

Our chances of getting 1 mafia member through RNG in the span of 4 lynches (before losing) is 57%. Pretty good odds.
After than our chances of winning are, from best (1v6) to worst (1v3 try) case: 71%, 67%, 60%, 50%

Overall this is the solution to this setup and if you're not going to follow then you're trolling.
If you want to confirm the odds yourself, you can use any hypergeometric calculator tool.
This is the one I use: https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

1 Like

@mafiabot vc