ian 2 bazingaboy, jdance
nolynch 2 ian, Matticus

Not Voting

insom, The_Mafia_Mobster_and_the_Vanilla_Town, Kischie, DiendaMahdik,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

939099b0-b322-11ec-80d8-41db5ec3310c

Current list of griefers: Bazingaboy, Jdance

Or they're mafia. No matter, I've done my part.

This is assuming the slot machine doesn't hit the 8ball, by the way. Pretty bad chance for that to happen each round and I'd rather not play around it.

Actual total chance to win with this strategy, factoring in the 8ball? Probably not much higher than 50% haha. It's still the best way to play this though, objectively.

Maybe it's not too late for host to add surprise Wordle mechanic. First player to solve Wordle puzzle is awarded a random Dungeon Mafia item.

2 Likes

Based Dungeon Mafia reference.

1 Like

I believe Dungeon Mafia came to mind is because the players eventually lost interest and went afk (like this one). I That was DM#2, though. DM#1 terminated early for different reasons.

1 Like

That was back when Klaze would spend 15+ minutes typing a single response and be berated for being mafia the whole time.

2 Likes

It's so funny Dungeon Mafia was actually 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Lol :laughing:

@mafiabot vote @Vanilla_Town

No, you're mafia.

That's pretty funny, but it'd be even funnier if we were goblins since that's a lot longer in goblin-years haha

I can't imagine a world where Nmagane would propose this plan as mafia, but even if he was the logic for his plan is sound.

doesnt that just mean mafia dont win, we dont win either

ok i agree to this plan but im gonna vote who i think is mafia anyway so i can have full control of the game

kobolds are strictly better goblins in all facets, i dont know why goblins are more popular

There are three afks. No town should vote. If someone votes they are mafia. It's that simple.

Elden ring will be forced to add kobolds in DLC if they want to become game of the year