9:12:2 MAFIA GAME (D1)

(i'm unofficially officially in this game)

1 Like

Damn you really took the time to type all that up? Not reading it

1 Like

I didn't get an official sub out email.

■■■ can I share my role with Nyte and we can be a lovers-type role - if one is lynched the other dies and we both post in the thread and maybe even have a chat to share our thoughts about the game and other cute little lover-type things with each other?

I think it can be balanced from a game perspective by the fact that I am actively griefing the game (so adding another player to share my role just balances it out) and it would also be good for Nyte as a person. May be just what she needs.

damn you really took the time to type all that up? not reading it

1 Like

Nyte and I are lovers. If you lynch her I will post my role PM and if you lynch me I'll ban her from the site for posting in a mafia game without host approval

It's less lover and more sneaky link rn until ■■■ makes it official

1 Like

i'm fairly certain there's a number of people who would be happy to see you ban me so that's a strange position to pose. again, you might as well just be blatant about it

We are VT btw babe

yes i'm uncomfortably aware of that.

1 Like

Who do you think is scum? Should we start a PM thread or wait for ■■■ to officially approve us?

Rereading the thread laughing uncontrollably. 4am mafia hours

half the people never even made it into the thread after 48 hours

so probably we're the scum

I'm telling you we're not babe please believe me

you misunderstand. we are VT, but we are still the scum who are playing this shit-ass game that no one else is showing up for (because it's shit-ass)

What if I told you that both of the scum have already posted in the thread

i already know who the mafia are...

the scum, however...

well i already know who they are as well

We are in agreement then.

Your madia

1 Like

d1 ends at 9:30 CST

And I have approved the nyte asoul merger.

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch @pastel