9:12:2 MAFIA GAME (D1)

I haven't looked at anyone's IP.

1 Like

I warned pastel in mafia chat that if he does not immediately reveal his identity I will be revealing his role, and I am a man of my word.

That's unlikely coming from you.

Maybe, but I have zero tolerance for this sort of behavior by Epok and his new friend.

1 Like

Thank you for all you do to prevent people from griefing the mafia subforum.

I think we can immediately go next game since this one is a massive failure.

Nyte doesn't even want to play any more since she is getting all the male attention she could want by calling me unempathetic for offering to give up my slot to sub her in in the signup thread.

@mafiabot lynch Pastel

@mafiabot lynch @pastel

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
pastel 3 Vanilla_Town, Matticus, big_ass
vanilla_town 1 pastel
supa 1 KrazyKat

Not Voting

Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk, SCSF, LuckyArtist, SuPA,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

c9d3d620-27b2-11ef-9997-4fe3e74150e2

This game being a failure was inevitable. Epok blundered every step of the way.

1 Like

@SuPA / @SCSF need your vote on this guy, check his posts since returning to the site to understand why it is essential to immediately remove him

Has he made any posts in the lounge since Dan gave him access? I find it curious how an "unknown" "anonymous" (or so Epok pretends) new user is immediately allowed in, while my lounge access is mysteriously removed with no reason provided.

1 Like

Agreed. That's a very reasonable question to have, in my opinion.

Additionally, when people return to the website under a new fake name and don't immediately reveal their identity, it is usually because they previously left the site on bad terms, perhaps with their original account needing to be banned or most users on the site simply not liking them (or both). The extended pseudo-anonymity, signing the mafia game, trying to get added to the lounge etc all without being clear about previous identity points to a past user that others would probably prefer not to have around (and therefore it is the responsibility of the admin/moderator team to contain the potential negative impact of that deception - aka not immediately invite to the lounge and allow them to semi-anonymously sign a mafia game, but instead exercise caution to protect the interests of the site's current active users, who kept it alive all this time while this lunatic was away/serving out his social exile

@SOPHIE To be clear: No matter what you do, if you restart this game pastel will be lynched first immediately. You have to either exclude him from the game or give us what we want.

Revealing pastel's identity won't save him from being lynched first. It will make it more likely

1 Like

absolutely deranged

3 Likes

anyone wanna stack dota?

fuck you

1 Like

you were having a grand ol time haha!!