A Christmas Carol [POSTGAME]

Literally never made that connection until you mentioned it just now.

1 Like

The conspiracy is so deep you don’t even realize you’re part of it

My skin is darker than yours

Nah they’re about the same
Also black folk hating other black folk is a stereotype for a reason

2 Likes

@KrazyKat @LuckyArtist
Notice the underhanded insults towards your mafia skill level here. He is accusing me of putting him in a losing/bad team.

Really reminds me of DotA dunning krugers crying "forced 50 matchmaking"!

Bans a dummy you can’t even say his name

Yeah I don't get why he has his name censored, it's some sort of attention seeking mechanism I think.

@Vanilla_Town you made @LuckyArtist a lump of coal this game, and a slave in another game.
I think it was rigged.

1 Like

I mean I had a pretty good guess that ■■■ would be grinch and Osiris Santa (initially thought matty) which had nothing to do with the game

Did not make the LBJ coal connection but now that I see it I do agree it is funny.

1 Like

i'm open to the setup being a troll job lol. that is absolutely something nmagane would do. no way to know for sure though

If he set this game up intentionally, I would have claimed my ghost guess day one so the game lasts forever.

Nobody is talking about why he would have hand picked me supa and big_ass as three ghosts too. But sometimes random events can appear patternistic; No need to dwell. Thanks for the host @Vanilla_Town

1 Like

He chose you two to try to grief me and weigh me down. This is also why I initially thought my teammates were LBJ and insom. Luckily we still won so no harm no foul

2 Likes

I confess that Initially JCrispy did roll ghost, and I knew he would grief if he got it (because he told me) - So I swapped him with the player before him in the list (Matticus).

1 Like

RIGGED

STOP THE COUNT

STOP THE STEAL

2 Likes

agreed

false allegations

I can guarantee that Timetraveler Mafia will be properly GM'd and will have 0 funny business.

As ive always said, @KrazyKat is not a good player. Im sorry so many were fooled.

Will never be HIM

Kkat played under my orders, any failings on his part this game is on me

1 Like