A Discussion on Nmagane and What qualifies as a spam thread

This entire situation reminds me of when a large corporation bought the car wash down the street and raised prices by 25 cents

when u say stuff like “shareholders” it makes me worried for your mental health. i thought u were doing betteR?

its a work in progress

i knew jdance was a forrest alt btw

Fuck I forgot to change accounts lol

lol

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

yikes…

Good morning.
Wintermute is trolling.

You might also realize that the style of content is one that is clearly unappealing, and the whole point of the thread is lost – are the things being linked even capable of being discussed in a meaningful capacity?

"Unappealing" - not an argument. "Capable of being discussed in a meaningful capacity" - Obviously yes, everything is.
Completely no argument is presented and all you can do is post polls.

The system banned him 5 days ago, for having too many flagged posts.

But you said that someone has to manually approve the flags - this is simply a lie.

During his system-deemed time out Nmagane has been taking time to bother message Roragok about this too

Yes, I'll message the admin and site owner as there's no point in messaging you. You shouldn't word it that way if you don't know if I was actually "bothering" him or not - it's lying to appeal to the users' emotion.

Not going to say much else - this picture should be enough to show what ■■■ is and what he cares about.

Logical Fallacy.

I stopped reading NMA posts past the first sentence and forum experience has improved 100% since then

I only find his posting annoying when he finds someone that will engage with him and he does that shit where he just incessantly spams to get under their skin.

Same honestly

You should stop lying, those kind of jokes get old very fast.

I’m only supportive of a Big Benny ban. Nma’s posts are occasionally decent, while BB posts exclusively garbage with the sole intent of triggering responses out of people.

Same.

My point here is that threads don't have to be deleted. People don't need to be banned. But worthless threads should be in the Spam sub-forum. That is what its for..

Nice!