A Discussion on Nmagane and What qualifies as a spam thread

just ban him and make him go somewhere else

I’m fine if he just hits up jones for consolation and posts the chatlogs in threads; I don’t think anyone gets anything out of his paranoia posts here. If he can play mafia without being insane, more power to him.

he has other motivations

yeah, no implication of appointing a large amount of staff. i like who the current staff are, and if i made anyone else a mod it would definitely not be purely to fuel the derision of goyclub or anything – just a guy to handle flags besides me so my current 1 mod handling flags can have a nother guy to talk to and come to conclusions with that isnt me lol

Be the change you want to see in the forums

that’s what I’m doing: see the effort threads posted thus far

1 Like

Flags aren’t approved by default. They appear in a queue where staff can agree or disagree with the flag. Part of the reason why I feel like it’d be good to get one more mod who’s benevolent

mod me

1 Like

Interesting because this means mod direction on the site will be highly dependent on the personal opinions (agree/disagree with flag) of the person appointed

Gay

If you can’t help yourself from getting triggered by someone blatantly trying to trigger you you have bigger issues

This forum was advertised to me as a lawless land

this is a hugely disingenuous way to present what happened

ewiz willingly left the site in a fit of rage because he wasn't getting what he wanted

in no way was anyone "chased." Ewiz was doing the chasing and when told no, you're being ridiculous, he flipped out and left.

it was basically a temper tantrum and I'm glad he's gone, though I do hope he returns once he's developed some maturity

You’ve made a ton of reactionary posts lmao… Don’t try and play the holier than thou trigger warning card

this is by far the most lawless forum/community ive ever seen. one guy being banned by an automated system doesn’t change that, continue to enjoy yourself :)

This is as gay as when Hillary lost the election

If this forum was an animal it would be a gayosauras rex

Ban the actual gay guy kaptenrobert

you sound like a baby getting triggered bro

Fuck the shareholders