A Discussion on Nmagane and What qualifies as a spam thread

i seem to have taken a shit in my breeches

Sorry about that

danā€™s actions are sometimes overzealous but he is at least genuine and means well

whereas you have the same issues but none of the redeeming factors

Very ironic of you to say that about me - considering I am the one whoā€™s genuine and means well while you (and epok) are not.

a sonic kek rips through the quiet

Why does anyone have a problem with moving a post from one sub-forum to another forum?

Move it to the place where it belongs.

I think assuming that I am not genuine and just a troll just shows how you have no arguments against me and are in denial.

1. It belonged in the Dota forum (It was about getting mmr and playing in NEL - I donā€™t think any general posters who never played dota would know what ā€œ5kā€ and ā€œnelā€ even mean)

2. He changed the thread title to add ā€œthreadā€ at the end.

Quotevote. Well said.

Nma you know I donā€™t mean to insult you and I am not trying to be a jerk about this at all.

But you and I both know your intentions here and you keep arguing back about it so I end up reiterating and it seems like Iā€™m picking on you

I think you should make an active effort to be a more tolerable member of the community (whether it be committing to being nicer to people or just limiting yourself to only posting in certain threads) if you wish to remain a part of it

No - those are Your intentions, not mine. You shouldnā€™t assume this.

And now I have to reiterate - Wintermute is trolling, as he always did.

We are all happy to help you through these issues and guide you towards being a decent human being if youā€™re willing to make the effort

but Iā€™m afraid that in light of your current attitude towards the forum, other posters, and our suggestions that you improve, it seems the majority of users are happy to continue seeing you flagged and silenced by the NaMafia moderation AI.

This blatant slapstick humor is why itā€™s obvious to everyone that youā€™re the troll here. Everybody is trying to have an actual conversation and you come in performing your tired clown routines for attention - like youā€™ve always done in the old forum.

I think what Iā€™m saying is mostly supported by the other readers and posters here

With the exception that some of them are less patient and less inclined to be lenient with you

Yes - you are trolling, thanks for saying it again. We know.

To all the other readers - notice how epok only responds to this post (with a bad ā€œimitation gagā€ that isnā€™t even an accurate imitation) and dodges everything else (including Orionā€™s ā€œsensitiveā€ question).

He simply cannot argue anything - like an actual Ape, all he can do is abuse his power.
It also shows in his mafia play (if you could call it that) but thatā€™s a whole other story for another day (Why make a mafia forum if you canā€™t play the game?).

You arenā€™t going to win some forum-wide argument against dan and you should drop it

Iā€™d encourage you to provide constructive feedback instead if I believed you had the mental capability to do so in a productive way

Unfortunately years of living in your current state has left you somewhat limited.

why do you even post here nma