A Discussion on Nmagane and What qualifies as a spam thread

1. This specific argument, that he started and asked for by making this thread - is not forum wide.
  2. The "forum wide" argument I'm assuming you're referring to is already won - it was never even an argument but merely pointing out facts and listing them to raise awareness.

You should work on your comedy. Maybe You are the one who needs to spend years living in whatever current state you think I'm living in hahaha.

Why not? I like the community and I enjoy playing mafia with them.

You still have a chance to change. You don’t have to stay a :rat:

But nobody here likes you

Your lying.

Not funny, resorting to emojis (prop humor - also copying me) isn’t going to help your case. You’re the :worm: here.

This thread is quickly turning towards the very, very sad so i’ll just say I did suggest giving him a place to post and participate without being disruptive and leave it at that

Not even Epok takes you seriously. You were demoted from Leader (mod) position and will never get it back no matter how hard you try haha - every single user here knows that you’re a troll.

nma is a sad person with no actual life beyond trolling /vg/ inhouses and posting on various forums

That’s not true.

which now that /vg/ inhouses aren’t really a thing he doesn’t do anything anymore

you’re no significance to anybody because you’re useless and spend all your waking hours on the computer. Get a job you lowlife

You should stop lying on the internet. It doesn’t benefit you in any way and is just embarrassing.

It must suck knowing a 22 year old former drug addict is now miles ahead of you with a job, a life, friends, and a girlfriend I spend my weekend going balls deep in

when’s the last time you had a girlfriend, that picture of your sister doesn’t count btw

That wasn’t my sister.

Wasn’t your fiancĂ© either. Was it some girl from high school you had a crush on but never had the balls to talk to? She looks like she smells damp and doesn’t shower btw but that describes you too

You’re still lying for attention, typical 4chan archetype.

It was my girlfriend - you’re just trying to troll and failing.

you probably have some user page on some /vg/ wikia somewhere yet you call me a 4chan archetype lol loser