a year of anhedonia for every time i ebladed chris in his own chrono

Sorry what?

Dude what the hell are you talking about? Are you okay?

I am more okay than I've ever been.
You are continuously coping by posting this stuff here, this is not an outlet for your mid life crisis.

You're either with the drugs (Full ghetto ni**er culture) or against them. There's no inbetween.

Dendi Has probably done more molly than J.Cole And Kendrick Lamar combined

Keep telling yourself that.

Yeah you're totally normal, everyone is addicted to drugs just like you haha. It's fine man just float on bruh

1 Like

I don't really care about anything you have to say. I would really appreciate if you just straight up stopped responding to my posts.

Dendi Canonically does LSD before every match.

I know you want to put forth an appearance of being cool and not caring what anything thinks, but when we all know you're pretending it doesn't work.

No i really don't care about anything you have to say. You're just spamming my thread. Can you go away? Go back to your shitty game dev or whatever you do dude. Nobody cares

Being a drug addict isn't "owning me" or owning anyone - it's genuinely pathetic and the mental gymnastics you have to go through should be enough proof for you.

You are living your whole life decided by what the black-hollywood media is telling you what to do.

Just stop spam responding to me

You spammed every other thread, what goes around comes around.

Don't worry - I helped you get this far, so I'm not giving up now.

If not for me you would probably still be a zombie on multiple different medications being kept in a basement (literally).

I do 20 different things a day - it might be a foreign concept to you considering all you do is stare at phone social media.
What have you done today?

Nmagane. Stop . Spamming. My . Fucking thread moron.

We can continue the conversation in teamspeak if you want. Is that more your speed?
Or do you need to be able to embed videos to keep your guard of insecurity and fragile ego up?

Give me a reason to trust you and I will - otherwise I have to keep telling you to stop hurting yourself and throwing your life away.

??????????? Why the fuck would i ever join teamspeak? Are you nuts????