a year of anhedonia for every time i ebladed chris in his own chrono

Why wouldn't you? Everyone else does - what makes you different?

All of this because you're too scared to answer "How's the job search going?"?
Why do you keep instigating this when you know how it's going to end every time?

Good. I'm glad to know that you're getting tired of it because I'm tired of playing stupid forum games with you too.

I just want to know that you're okay and on the right path - but instead you keep running away in every sense of the word.

Bro you are literally the gayest loser i know. I'm sorry but i have more respect for Aligthsoul than i do for you.

No, you are the gayest loser you know. You can act tough all you like on the forum but we all know you're the weakest person here.

I am just the first person in your life to treat you with honesty and respect and you can't handle it.

No i'm serious you are. The only person i know that stops me from feeliny sorry for myself is you. I actually feel sorrier for you.

You've been a clown your whole life and it led you to this.
The only reason you are not feeling sorry for yourself is because I helped you for months to pull yourself out of it, I am not asking for gratitude or anything in return because I know you're still sick.

I'm just hoping you don't hurt yourself in this relapse of psychosis, because last time you started acting like this (november last year?) it went bad real fast.

Why would you feel sorry for me? Explain your thoughts in words.

Yeah. I really hope you get the help you need.

What do I need? Drugs like you? Really, explain it - because right now you're just coping.

What do you have that I don't exactly? If you want to start comparing yourself to me.

Tough badass on forum.
Crying girl on teamspeak.

Personality disorder 101.
There's no shame in it, we're all flawed - just remember what we learned watching LOST.

Nobody is judging you other than yourself and the voices in your head.
Alightsoul and Jdance couldn't care less if you spent the rest of your life a junkie or not. You don't have to put up an act here and then turn 180 when they're not looking.

Apparently @Osiris banned Toprak's account?
Not sure how long it's for. Hopefully not for too long.

little weekend nap time for peepee posting. he was warned

The ban might have severe negative effects on his mental health. He might hurt himself or others again, we'll see what happens.
Last time I gave him an extended timeout he got sent to jail for assault, he's a very mentally fragile person.

dw he's got 4chan.org

Yes he always has his facebook Dark Souls and Evangelion meme groups.
(His two personality-defining interests that he only got thanks to me and the teamspeak)

1 Like

They grow so fast... right now he's at the peak of his teenage rebellion.
Why would I get real children when I have my online Son: Toprak?

Just got this as a tip thanks random drunk retired guy