My Skills

Q - Shadow Strike

1 Like

J Crispy you are one of the uncoolest people i've ever talked to online

Im not part of the peaked crew I know

1 Like

the interdimensional elves are real and came before everything else

Proof?

It’s actually insane you can sentence someone to an entire lifetime of financial servitude because you said “inaccurate” and “mean” things about other people but did not order any groups or individual people to do anything. Like wtf

What’s Alex Jones next move? Appeal the decision as he moves all of his money out of the country and leaves? Like wtf do you do when a judge hands out a billion dollar restitution sentence to you

p sure he doxxed some people and sent his crazies after them, was the main issue

1 Like

also idk the details but Texas laws might limit the actual collectable fine

first google result

My bet is he's gonna stay and fight until the end. If lose file for bankruptcy then possibly fuck off to Vietnam or something

All joking aside, J-Crispy is fine and probably around the upper middle of the teamspeak ranking.

1 Like

I get the humor in gaslighting people into thinking the only ts member with a job and good life satisfaction is the loser, but it's not based in reality.

2 Likes

By the way I'm not saying that to implicate other teamspeak members in some success hierarchy; more so myself. He's the most self confident out of anyone

This is coming from someone who used to hate him, so take that with a grain of salt.

1 Like