Alex Jones 1 billion dara$

You are GAY XD

Assuming a fine limit doesn't happen, Declare bankruptcy and retain most of his nonphysical assets since they're all tied in businesses

Maybe sue that other lawyer

Doubt he's gonna close up shop though

He's got way too much support and will probably figure out how to turn this into more marketing for himself (already has)

Not just inaccurate but probably false and dehumanizing. Imagine your beloved offspring getting killed by some autist and some random internet conman is "convincing" people that youre lying about your grief and everyone's doxxing and fucking with you because youre so easy to find. I would want vast reparations too

Let's not forget this kinda case is totally unprecedented in a variety of ways and that they super duper fumbled the bag in court. The high fine amount isn't just for social justice reasons

the civil damages against adam lanza were 1.5 million

Yes the 1B is obv a politically motivated stunt. Akin to stalin or mao casting out certain intellectuals due to their impure thinking

these things are all nonsense anyway:

Sandy Hook families settle for $73M with gun maker Remington

alex jones is controlled opposition so I don't care anyway.

Alex Jones and Richard Spencer have the same FBI handler.

1. Kaptenrobert.
  2. Lemon
  3. JCrispy.
  4. nmaGane
  5. Brendan
  6. Osiris
  7. Chris
    ... POWER GAP
  8. Jones
    ... POWER GAP
  9. Toprak
2 Likes

appealing to toprak

His family doesn't have shit and the guy was insane, is dead, and what he did wasn't some ongoing thing lol

George Floyd’s Family Settles Suit Against Minneapolis for $27 Million

I think Alex Jones owes these people 5-6 million tops.

What's worse: what Alec Baldwin did or what Alex Jones did?

which one of these does alex jones have?

1 Like

https://v.redd.it/rjtneb3l2st91

no he just said it was fake and probably said mean things about them like they’re actors

if Alex Jones called me a crisis actor I would just ignore him