Alice in Borderland Mafia [Day 3 & 4]

why would he be ok with me feeding kkat misinformation and subverting him to kill you, give me my correct suit, but mistrust the suit i gave him?

But you're admitting to giving him the wrong suit now

that's kkat i think one or both of us got mixed up. that or you're just taking a shit on the thread rn

one or both of us being me and you

You've successfully confused me on the topic of Supa's suit. Let's drop that for now since I want to know more about KKat.

bazinga and i both claim to have given him clubs, which bazinga and i know was his correct suit

So KKat wanted VanillaTown dead because he was voting him on D1, knowing that he'd be in hot water on D2 -- he was, everyone in the game wanted him dead except for me. So he partnered with me to save himself, and will rely on me for the rest of the game now.

It doesn't feel like a good play. It's too risky. But it's a possibility.

The safer play is the way you're playing -- obviously, and it's working. Even though you also contributed to VanillaTown dying, you're taking almost no blame for it except from me.

Who would JOH kill n1. we know he killed supa n2

Okay, the joke about joh having a NK is getting a bit old now.

So KKat, who is everyone's top scum, lied about VanillaTown's suit and painted himself as a big target when he could have just NK'd him.

so supa just decided to not submit his suit?

He likely either forgot to or one of you lied to him. The only reason he'd willingly not submit his suit is if he no longer wanted to play.

Osiris could have lied to him -- he lied to KKat. But I'd assume Supa would have mentioned it to you if that was the case @bazingaboy.

thanks for the @ this thread is moving very fast i couldnt find the necessary posts to read

2 Likes

kkat where you at, how do you plead?

I need your updated reads and evaluation of game state

Also post your night chat with Supa. That's not against the rules.

here is my evaluation, ill let you all decide who is who