Alice in Borderland Mafia [Day 3 & 4]

@big_ass is this against the rules?

oh no no no youre bout to be zeused!!!! all host communication must be in private messages to the host!!!! mafiauniverse rules...

changing profile picture to a cat in order to garner sympathy. mafia lean.

it still goes matticus>kkat>bazinga. your reactions to me and kkat shunning vanilla town came off disingenuous at best given how he was acting in the thread. i will agree kkat going full honesty night 2 seems towny but he's had hard to read plays as scum before and i think he felt cornered

hey that's MY cat

if our plan had worked and supa hadn't (been?) suicided im convinced this game would be over rn

my dog could eat your cat no offense

Aintnoway GIF - Aintnoway GIFs

Your plan was bad because I'm not the JoH.

then it's matticus and you would be remembered as a hero in the post game

I would sooner trust the person who told me the truth.
Unless matticus is trying to pocket me..

sorry the plan was to take off and nuke you and matticus from orbit. was the only way to be sure

tbc on this i prefer pm's as well for clarification but considering this is an open dialogue in the thread and i've been baited into getting zeus'd before im taking an open stance here

@mafiabot vote matticus

if JOH has a night kill and we dont vote anyone today we still lose btw cause he will not tell whoever he is with their suit and kill the other

is this where i pull a faz and claim JOH for reaction tests and then end up getting voted and blame everyone else

you forgot the aggressive flaming section just before the claim to irritate everyone as much as possible

i think matticus is the play here but i gotta make dinner brain hungy

if matticus is JOH then there like isnt a night kill since he should have killed me. doesnt explain supa's death though.

i don't get how you're coming up with who the joh can night kill, although it seems likely he has one at this point