Alice in Borderland Mafia [Day 3 & 4]

i just thought he could kill anyone, could be conditional though. or random.

oh you just meant he would kill you because you've been tunneling him?

i meant should have as in optimal play (in my view) yes.

if he could choose the kill and decided not to kill me it would only because it would make him look bad. imo it's between kkat and matticus, and has been since d1. i townread matticus last night but supas death just makes me question it again

fwiw supa wanted to push matticus today if our nuclear plan didn't work so maybe matticus sensed something was up and wants to play you as his alibi. this is all hearsay anyway we don't know how killing works if it even is targeted or even exists

in my chat he said it was between kkat and matticus... so exactly the same reads as me

You keep saying your reads have been me and KKat but on D2 you said you scumread me and Osiris. Coincidence that Osiris didn't get paired with you or me?

You're also unusually wishy washy. Why not just try to kill me last night if you're just going to revert back to scumreading me today.

@KrazyKat If you're scum it's a disappointment that you didn't play above L0 this time.

@big_ass Is there additional kill power besides votes and collars?

i thought you might not believe me and kill yourself if the other guy lied to you.

but if youre JOH it doesnt matter sicne you know your suit anyway

:confused:

Where are you finding all of these unstated rules...?

i did think you were townier last night chat

oh what the FUCK i thought JOH knew their suit

:see_no_evil:

It's interesting that that idea must have developed after you opened with a scumread on me again.

I'm like the most well-read on JoH of anyone in this game. I know everything about him.

yeah cause ur him hehe