Alightsoul Netflix Signup [UNPAUSED - SIGNUPS OPEN]

Dont listen to these monks. Keep drinking, just make sure to do so in moderation.

1 Like

This is why nobody is signing.
@SOPHIE has basically abandoned the site at this point and the ownership needs to be passed to you or Matticus.

I am done here.

The first thing I did as moderator was ban you and all your friends.
And I would do it again.

1 Like

You would still make for a better and more present admin than Epok.

1 Like

I accept responsobility for mafia tension doodoo blame me and go next

@theodore don't unsign they are just bored from no mafia game so have to argue and create drama in the signup thread

You can literally just sign and never open the thread I'll @ you when the game begins

1 Like

Appreciate the show suggestions everyone

Post your favorite netflix show that should be a mafia game here!

1 Like

Netflix show idea: paralell universe in which goy club was not allowed to rejoin the site

Guess the Netflix show which inspired the setup here.

1. Breaking Bad

alternatively whatever housewife show jdance suggests

1 Like

they just keep getting better lmao

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

Also if anyone is interested, I could host ■■■■■■■ myself.

Did you really censor Signalss? This is genuinely the pettiest shit possible and I'm done trying to mediate the situation.

I get that I'm dead by association due to your longwinded argument against Nmagane, leave my shit out of it. Make a thread announcing that you have censored my mafia signup name just because you failed to host it. I didn't call you out for not hosting it, don't involve me by proxy with administrative games.

1 Like

If you want to host Sign​als now you can do so (and I will uncensor the word for the game)