Alightsoul Netflix Signup [UNPAUSED - SIGNUPS OPEN]

It's still censored for now.

Send me a message when you want to host and I'll uncensor it

1 Like

I have the thread made right now and have tried to post it ten times.

2 Likes

Send me a PM when you want to start it

1 Like

You're being needlessly antagonistic.

Why are you guys ruining alightsouls signup?

Severance

1 Like

I should make you mod again

1 Like

So you're trolling me on two different threads and private messages. You were talking completely normally until your argument with Nmagane.

Nyte psychoanalysed you to a complete T: you're a complete ego maniac who can't take any criticism and will then lash out at the entire subforum.

1 Like

You can't name what I have done to justify this. For real, indulge me for a second? You can't make any case for fucking with me besides your argument with Nmagane who I don't talk to anymore. We haven't had new users for almost four years because of this shit, we need better organization with the mafia games.

The last new user @orangeandblack5 was driven away by the same people crucifying me for "driving people away". I wasn't even around when it happened hahahaha.

1 Like

The other most recent user @MafiaManiac666 was forcibly kicked from the game's signups and then they put the blame on Jones... Lol...

Yeah Lol, No wonder why I can't take you stooges seriously. I'm sure you're trolling Benny but condolences if you're not. And either way this isn't good for your mental, and you should be disappointed at Nma.

I no longer want anything to do with your shit sorry. You can host it and do it and I'll endorse it but it should be pretty plain as day as to why I'm sick of this

Very disappointing Nma thought you had changed

It's better if you take the Roragok/Spitwad approach of extended absence, you've only been a negative on the mafia subforum this last month.

1 Like

Foolish of me for expecting people to, as usual

Yeah that's your goal isn't it :)

I thought you had changed too. But you just killed mafia for no reason.

1 Like

Yeah gonna continue to not waste my time with this and your insane shit