Analysing User's Psyches Through Jung - Guide For Forum Relations

LMAO i dont think benny and nma are the same person

i actually consistently laugh at the shit benny posts, nma is another story

Just check their IPā€™s and see if either of them is using a VPN

What?

do you or does someone else have a vpn? i can check the ip pretty easily from the backend but idk if it tells me if its a vpn

nvm actually it does say organization there. neat

I canā€™t browse the internet without a VPN due to government internet censorship.

NAMafia is a blacklisted site.

yeah, your organization is weird and when i try to look it up i cant find anything. I guess thatā€™s a good indicator if itā€™s a VPN

The first 100 posts of this thread need to be nuked

What have I said so far that was base or ignoble?

Iā€™ve spent nearly $7000 sending handwritten letters on expensive stationery + very beautiful floral arrangements to nyte. I donā€™t even know if I have the right address, she probably gave me a fake one.

1 Like

I didnā€™t mean that to be offensive I was just stating how you came across the last two days. You have been really stubborn in idealogical views especially in regards to religion which I guess is a touchy subject for some but you approached the context like an elephant wearing clogs hahaha!

I only meant base as in your humour comes off as base - at least I think itā€™s humour. Thatā€™s not a be all to ends all by the way and everyman is still an exotic archetype.

Damn Iā€™ve barely invested half that on my failed nyte romance i need to step it up

im not on the list because my mind Can Not Be Deciphered

myself as well, im an enigma wrapped inside a paradox

Good stuff, I feel more connected to my mind now.

1 Like

I am low in openness and very high in conscientiousness

Puer aeternus probably fits a lot of posters here lol

think i just slept for 22 hours shit

How do I remove the categories from my thread.