Analysing User's Psyches Through Jung - Guide For Forum Relations

gG

Lover here Ama

1 Like

you can’t, but i can remove them from this thread.

the city looks pretty when you’ve been indoors
for 23 days i’ve ignored all your phone callz

QUALITY thread
Glad im a mage

Where’s the pictures of your car motherfucker

More than likely he doesn't have a car or a job. He's probably sitting in his mom's basement trying to think of witty things to say on the internet.

Same

Here’s a non jungian analysis - angered by a successful thread and a failure to be noticed; a user (with insecurities shamefully on display) lashes out at someone for being more optimal.

Stop gaslighting the argument you lost earlier on. We were all spectacle to you being more deranged and fumbling more and more.

DONT THINK IT GOES UNNOTICED THIS SUDDEN LEAVE OF ABSENCE

ITS LIKE EVERYONE
LEFT AND FORGOT

TO TELL ME WHEEEERE

THEY WERE GOOIINGGGGG

I don’t think pigeonholing people into 1920s mental categories, at least without some humor, merits any sort of serious weight on a videogame forum.

MAYBE THEY’RE NOT PART OF THE PLAN
OR MAYBE I’M NOT IN THEIRS

What’s the difference between the 1920’s and now? People are people and just because a research is old doesn’t mean its less accurate. I have read a lot of Jung and I can tell you he’s right

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH AND BY THE WAY
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE

Categorising the (inside joke) godfather of modern day psychology as a “1920’s mental categorist” is highly infantile - do you also neglect Socrates and Kant due to not being modern age? Were you intentionally trying to fit your archetype by acting childish because that would be clever haha.

DO YOU SEE THE BAGS UNDERNEATH MY EYEEEEEES???
ITS ALL THE RESTLESS SLEEPING AND SHIP SINKIINNGGGG