Anon Death Note Mafia - Days 1 - 5

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Votes
anon_yang 1 - anon_ash
anon_chad 6 - anon_barry, anon_ricardo, anon_veronica, anon_jenny, anon_rohan, anon_sam
anon_veronica 1 - anon_vince

Not Voting

anon_chad, anon_jordan, anon_peter, anon_yang,

Alive Players - 12

Majority Vote - 7

deba5df0-6b67-11e9-86ac-9505aa75fc81

well vince never added anything else. sorry nyte ur getting shanked

@anon_vince

voting with Barry
Chad has been scummy both days
if people continue putting in low effort in day 3 I will be calling them out

Rip barry

Anon Chad the sexy bodybuilder with a dick of gold, hass been lynched. He was a Scrapholder. Town is looking very worried now.

Please submit your night actions by This time tomorrow (Noon CST). If you are not submitting an action sending me =no action= helps.

@mafiabot kill @anon_chad

Theres anon game css now btw. Other categories are hidden on login, and theres a green band on top of quick reply if youre on the correct account when youre posting to the game zone. Ill probably make the reply button green too.

Also you see a red band on top w warning if youre trying to post to the gz on your main account but ill probably get rid of this once people get used to the green band.

Hey

Nights pretty much over but I'm going to extend it like 90 mins to 2PM CST, maybe even a bit longer so that east coasters dont have to worry about the game at work. I'm Just aiming to have our days be friendlier for West Coasters. Send an action or none if you havent as well.

@mafiabot kill @anon_jenny

@mafiabot kill @anon_ash

@mafiabot kill @anon_ricardo

Last night was a bloodbath.

@anon_ricardo died. He was a Scrapholder.
@anon_jenny died. He was a Scrapholder.
@anon_ash died. He was the Slanderer.

Setup Details

Setup: Slanderer, Blocker, & Backup vs 1 Unique SK vs 2 Unique Masons & 8 Scrapholders

Click this link to open the role list.

Alive Players

@anon_barry
@anon_jordan
@anon_peter
@anon_sam
@anon_rohan
@anon_veronica
@anon_vince
@anon_yang

8 Players Alive, Majority Lynch is 5

@mafiabot startday 3282

As town struggles to make sense of everything going on, Ryuk watches overhead, a slight scowl on his usually straight face.

This is boring. Stupid humans. They're just hopeless without us. Hey Light, If things don't start to pick up, I'm going back! This is the last favor you'll ever get from me, so do wisely with it.

With a snap of his fingers, Light feels reborn. Just a drop of Godhood was transferred over, but to a human that's some shit. Light can now target aliases as well. Nobody is safe from him.

DAY ENDS TOMORROW AT 11PM CST

(2019-05-01T20:00:00Z2019-05-03T04:00:00Z)

PM me with any questions. Sent gy to dead players.

mafia left barry alive interesting

The only townread I have any confidence in is veronica but even that is for bad reasons

Then people who might be town are sam and jordan and even these are for bad reasons

so scum is in yang vince rohan? meh

so rereading sam's comments it didnt seem like he was bussing yang I would deduct that they are not mafia together.

He also did vote him day 2 after all that, just doesn't add up as mafia pushing mafia there

also sam said this:
peter is inactive as fuck but what little he does have doesn't seem scum. he seems to be suspicious of vince.
vince really might b scum.

that just weird for him to point out the wrong thing about me. I pretty much hard tunneled chad, and vince was a mixed in with my weak scum reads and he decides to point that out? most likely just sub consciously reading the game knowing who his partners are.

I am almost certain vince is scum here, mafia specifically.

Today, like the other days, require players to atleast be semi-active. Please have atleast 25-30 posts by end of day. This will be enforced.

Wow props to whoever got ash. @barry why are you alive dude