[CLOSED] Tryhard Anon mafia signups

figure out anon mafia before you start looking to improve it by adding other aspects.

those setups were most certainly looked at by 2nd, 3rd and 4th eyes. they were setups people copied from the mafia wiki and had % stats.
i'm telling you that in the past it hasn't worked, that is a perfectly logical reason. then again you still want allow goyclub to sign games then you wonder why we lose players or just don't gain any

if you got a setup and mind and just wanna do that then just do it but don't wirte 5 paragraphs about how holy and righteous you are

i just cant believe how dumb you could be critiquing a setup you have not seen

:popcorn:

I believe I said that very thing when I hosted my closed setup and you see how that turned out.

Except now you're adding anonymity

I really do hope it turns out good. I just don't think it will

Town Masons (L and Watari)

Town Masons (L and Watari)

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are L or Watari from the hit TV show Death Note. Your teammate [Player Name] is L/Watari, and together you complete eachother.

Abilities:

• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].

• I Choose You!: Every night, L may investigate a target. If the target is mafia or guilty then he is notified of their name. There is no result if the target is town or L is blocked.

• Your partner will always be confirmed town.

• [Passive] One Man Show: Only L can investigate.

• [Passive] Watari, Ace Handler: If L would die, Watari will be killed instead.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.
  • You autolose if Light Yagami kills you both, even if he manages to win alongside town in the end.
1-shot Scrapholder

1-shot Scrapholder

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a 1-shot Scrapholder.

Abilities:

• Deathwish: Once during a night phase of this game, you may target a player and guess their name. They die if you guess their name correctly. You get no result if you guess wrong or you are blocked.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Mafia Slanderer

Mafia Slanderer

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Slanderer. Your partners are [Player Name] - Role and [Player Name]- Role

Abilities:

• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill. Players can’t perform a factional kill and another night action.
  • Slander: Every night phase you may select a target and guess their name. If you guess correctly they will be found guilty to investigative checks and you will be notified of your successful action.

Win condition:

• You win when all non-mafia players have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Mafia Nameblocker

Mafia Nameblocker

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Nameblocker. Your partners are [Player Name] - Role and [Player Name]- Role

Abilities:

• Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill. Players can’t perform a factional kill and another night action.
  • Nameblock: Every night phase you may select a target and guess their name. If you guess correctly they will be blocked from performing their night actions. You will be notified that it was a successful block.

Win condition:

• You win when all non-mafia players have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Mafia Backup

Mafia Backup

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Backup. Your partners are [Player Name] - Role and [Player Name]- Role

Abilities:

• Factional kill: Each night phase, you or one of your partners may perform the factional kill. Players can’t perform a factional kill and another night action.
  • [Passive] Backup has Arrived: You will assume the role of the first mafia player to die this game.
  • [Passive] Divine Intervention: 1 Charge. You somehow manage to survive the first nightkill upon you.

Win condition:

Serial Killer Light Yagami

Serial Killer Light Yagami

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are this game's serial killer Light Yagami from the hit Anime Death Note.

Abilities:

• Desu Noto: Every night, you may target a player and guess their name. They die if you guess their name correctly. You get no result if you guess wrong or you are blocked.
  • [Passive] Keen Intuition: 1-shot bulletproof
  • [Passive] Human Error: If a successful investigation is performed on you, your true Alignment will be found.

Win condition:

• You win by default by living to see town and mafia eliminated.
  • Alternatively, if you kill 5 players you will be crowned a victor at the end of the game, regardless of your endgame status. You achieve the infamy and outreach you desired all along, and your legacy inspires people around the world to adopt your twisted view.
Unused Roles

Vanilla Brownie

• Welcome, [Player]! You are a Vanilla To--wait. This cant be right.

Abilities:

• You have no abilities other than your voice, your vote, and your high calorie count.

Win Conditions:

• You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

2-shot Background Investigator

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a 2-shot Background Investigator

Abilities:

• Investigate: Twice this game during the night phase you may target a player and guess their name. If you guess correctly you will be notified of their alignment. You get no result if you guess wrong or you are blocked.

Win condition:

1-shot Wiretapper

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a 1-shot Wiretapper.

Abilities:

• Wiretap: Once during night two or beyond you may target a player. If you targeted a mafia or guilty player you will be notified of their name. You get no result if the target is town or you are blocked. This is an investigative action.

Win condition:

Serial Killer Fangirl

• Welcome, [Player Name], you have been finally met your beloved serial killer and got swept off your feet. You realize that you are his Serial Killer Fangirl. You'll do anything to aid his cause -- including kill.

Abilities:

• Prove your Love: To help Light keep his cover up, he wants you to murder people for him. On any night of his choosing, Light will command you to kill somebody.

Win condition:

• You win by eliminating all factions that stand in the way of your love.
  • Alternatively, if you kill 5 players you will be crowned a victor at the end of the game, regardless of your endgame status. You achieve the infamy and outreach you desired all along, and your legacy inspires people around the world to adopt your twisted view.

i hope so too. i think its worth trying new things to see what works atleast. yes, this is a more complex setup than other anonymafia games but hopefully its complex in a way that doesnt discourage town from playing. thats what im aiming for really. i dont think we'd be able to run this setup at all if people weren't expected to be able to figure other people out. im not gonna share all my thoughts but im just saying i got a good feeling

Didnt read the setup or the discussion but my opinion is dotakyle is wrong

Nice

To all players I will be confirming with you that you will be ready to play in a bit. Afterwards I will Rand everything and distribute accounts to players and roles to accounts.

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

095ccff0-6638-11e9-8c58-2139d9fe816c

Good. Altho I see no sign the fuck up you cucks. I will be signing this thread with every game account while I fix them up after I eat my Nandos.

Just read the setup and i can already see how I would break it

Think it's fairly obvious

Think it's town favored as fuck

How about mafia has a role that kills anyone that guesses their identity correctly

or better yet, they have to pretend to be someone else (assigned) and anyone who guesses that person gets killed

I informed matticus of what I think is a breaking strategy but I think you should just play and have fun

not everything has to be bulletproof

We tried this before and some people are still really upset about it

It was and still is a good idea which is why I was onboard. Horrible execution though

1 Like

To be honest I was a bit disappointed that you didn't even try to play the game and just posted my account on the goy TS first chance you got