Anon Death Note Mafia Graveyard

DW bout this, gameruining isnt tolerated in any case

Hard disagree on hosts not having control over who signs though

Thats very unamerican.

Also would go both ways wouldnt it

How would you like to be host and youre not allowed to keep a guy out even if you believe he is a nuiscance and likely will ruin your game cuz "everyone" has determined he should be in

Also I want you to feel assured im not turning a blind eye to goys ruining shit. Im doing everything in my dumb staff powers to make sure that anyone who claims they arent affiliated and trying to play is following the rules. Im just not handing out punitive action all over the place without reason to try and set a good precedent. If you want to show them youre better and right about them being toxic trash then acting better would be a start right

1. everytime a goy tries to sign you get the takes and its always to not allow them
  2. game ruining not tolerated yet youre arguing that goys should be allowed to sign even tho youve also agreed they consistently ruined games intentionally

You should reference the game signup again. Also it was a personal choice I made following a ton of PMS between him and I, where he is insistent on trying to being better, so yeah im going to let him try cuz Ive given most goy affilates a "final" chance, like the turk. Also ive made him personally aware that it really doesnt matter what I think compared to what you alk think and that him playing several games to the best of his abilities wouldnt be Just something hes doing for me but also for you guys to show that he wont fucking crack and revert when given mutliple opportunities to and that he can be worth playing with. Thats stuff You all determine to me, so dont worry about my opinion so damn much dude

i was referencing your signup and the only one who said yes to benny was klaze who has also said he avoids goys as well aka hes just trolling

nyte + alightsoul + me said no, no one else commented bc it seemed the topic was over

anyways im not rly upset about him being in this as long as he's not being a tard, would still rather him not be allowed in games if hes gonna troll at all

sometimes benny plays fine and is just a normal player but like 25% of the time he just trolls ans wants to game ruin is the issue.

Isn't that you too though :thinking:

Sounds like your ratio

gamut don't you just afk every game you play :thinking:

Benny seems to be acting fine this game. If he continues like this then I don't see the problemw ith letting him sign games.

Yeah and if he's just pretending to be not annoying then we'll let him reveal his intentions later. if he doesn't and he's in it for the long con well jokes on him because then he's a patron on the site and making fun /for/ other players

basically what matty said. im going to hold my tongue before defending benny further but i can atleast say he hasnt done anything too awful with his name on it. Compare this to Banned users like jdance and nmagane who have a consistent & verifiable history of abusing other posters on the site with their bullshit. if benny messes up and manages to "make an arse of himself due to his true nature as a Troll" then we can handle him then. why wave our Big staff dicks around at them in the mean time dude

my issue is how many last chances benny has received for cheating and/or intentionally ruining games

like if it was someone else then id say just give them another chance and if they fuck up then go hard on them but its benny who doesnt truly ever change

Yeah i welcome criticism of him like that and ur welcome to share it in a more public context in the future. Youre right that his past actions shouldnt go unnoticed, so feel free to let the next host know that he shouldnt let Benny sign if you dont think hell change. Share this with other mafia players if you think its the right take. The community should decide to oust him, not just me or you. I believe theyve already made that choice to oust nma so benny doesnt seem like a stretch.