Anon Death Note Mafia Graveyard

@murs really sorry about this. u got killed for having less than 30 posts. it was part of the original signup requirements but i feel like you may have forgotten or later missed it. i know you got subbed in and I should've reminded you that you needed more posts, but I think my real messup was subbing you in for gamut instead of zeusing him there. the game was too big for the activity requirements

@gwez you were clockin at consistently below 30 posts as well. This was just a game with higher requirements

I think zeusing if the signup thread dictates that people need to be active is OK because we need to start running games to reward players that are willing to be very active, even if that means the games will most likely involve a smaller pool of players than we had here. But I can see why either/both of you would be upset, so please accept my apologies. noob host and whatnot

had fun tho.

slowdive you got shot by sam

it was posted as a high activity game. you did nothing wrong. you gave warnings already

1 Like

reveal names also

I am atleast partially to blame because at some point when the signups were going I decided I'd balance around like 13. At that point I just wanted more signups and stopped checking who wouldn't be active -- I figured that a few players would not have met the post requirements yet added them anyways, and I dont think that was good. I should have definitely just tried to balance around a smaller setup and had the players who are consistently low-activity posters sit out instead of involving them to zues them.

but sams alive still :O u want a spoiler chat or something?

i meant of dead ppl but yea id like a spoliler chat

eh you tried to give them a chance, dont fault urself. some ppl are really inactive and then when given a post requirement they rise to the occasion

not like i wasn't warned

Yeah i shouldve distributed warns at beginning of Day 2 but I didn't know what to do cuz I didn't wanna Zeus you lol. But you did have even less posts on Day 1. My main concern was getting a sub for Jenny at that point, and you kinda slipped by me.

I don't feel that bad cuz I think scums doing great with you. Sure, it maybe an autolock with you but you still get the win. Im just sorry that it had to happen like this. I owe u 1 gwez

1 Like

oh hey you were warned day 2
https://namafia.com/t/anon-death-note-mafia-day-2/3373/11

sorry i didnt reach out to you to let you know, i really did forget. but uh atleast i did a warn in the thread

rip

i tried to be active and make good posts

i shoulda shitposted more

1 Like

this tbh. i wanted to day 1 but i was worn out and my heart wasn't in it lol

rules are rules i agree with the KO

yeah dog to be clear i said i WAS warned i just didn't respond accordingly. so zeus was fully merited.

more like town is playing like DOGSHIT

also i can understand why the mason dude revealed his role when hes on the chopping block

but is there literally any upside to revealing ur partner too

can't he just claim and his partner's silence backs up that he is the mason?