another one

it doesn't justify it. but a wise person would know yns is a piece of shit and not share any personal information

Yeah if I was going to wear that I should have known that I was going to get it.

"talk shit get hit" by friend was absolutely hilarious.

love thy neighbor

I think we should cultivate a space where u don't have to say "well u shoulda known he was a piece of shit and not talked about yourself"

And I think we do so now. This yns thing was years ago, jones is just bringing it up because he needs to make the thread about how he is the victim or else it would look like he is just harassing some random woman (unhinged)

here's what I did to get mobbed by this forum osiris: nmagane invited Loki57 to our teamspeak and he had a meltdown beacuse nmagane called him a "valve shill", had such a bipolar episode that he had the cops called him, and I gave him my phone number and talked to a manic person for 45 minutes in order to get him off teamspeak and away from nmagane.

1 Like

i got boston bombered by the fucking morons on this forum

1 Like

why would you care if nmaGane posts about you on this website: oh well I spent a year with posts of like "I'm going to call the cops on your relatives in NC if you nmaGane doesn't stop posting on nadota"

Mafia maniac for your context these guys put a random guy who came to this forum in a cop-induced involuntary mental health hold by typing so much insane shit at him that he started screaming at his computer & neighbors called the cops

1 Like

we should post that on r/AmITheAsshole - invited guy on some forum to teamspeak, called him a shill for a videogame, he got so mad the cops were called on him. AITA

1 Like

Can you write it up for me and include the recordings of him screaming and the cops coming in

the absolute animals on this website who have been completely zogged on reddit "police brutality" making posts about how jones almost KILLED Loki57 because the cops could have shot him because he was going CRAZY.

basically an attempted murder over discourse and teamspeak

We can include the part where YNS calls your dad as an "Update" to farm more reddit karma

I ended up getting the guys work supervisor name, his moms name and her facebook account or something, in case he went absolute crazy again.

so I tell nyte about this and she says something to the degree of "you can't even get a job to help yourself, how are you going to help this guy".

1 Like

UPDATE: AITA: Am I The Asshole If A Guy I Knew On The Internet Called My Dad And Pretended To Be A Friend From High School And They Had A Nice Talk After I Got Some Insane Guy's Neighbors To Call The Cops On Him Because He Was Shouting At His Computer Over Something I Said

1 Like

We really could use a dose of her level-headed wisdom now. Look what has become of us

Random women come to this forum, call us autistic, and send Jones into a murderous rage.

A sad, fragile state of affairs

2 Likes

within like two weeks of getting paid I had added her on steam to try and facilitate my way into her home.

1 Like

We've all been there buddy.

1 Like