Anti Trumpism general

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1365335040750718976?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1365335040750718976|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.hipinion.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D1t%3D145037sid%3D01793d08da66324063b1db0b359846b1

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1365319259988066309

Heil Hitler

glad i've never needed attention that badly

it's gotten to th epoint where i can't tell the difference between these people and televangelists

these are probably the same dudes who say 47 people died at nanking and they were all kmt soldiers dressed as civilians

we didn't kill anyone, but if we did, they deserved it

1 Like

it looks super dignified and sexy, just admit that youre a president hater

Imagine bombing middle eastern countries in 2021. Just let Russia have the region already

1 Like

Liberal dumbass

U go to community college and will be forever poor

U also probably voted for Biden

We heard a terrifying noise which shook the
ground; it was as if the earth trembled, rose
up and opened beneath our feet. Enormous
explosions lit up the sky like huge bolts
of lightning; it was the American B-52s.

—Cambodian bombing survivor

On December 9, 1970, US President Richard Nixon telephoned his national-security adviser, Henry Kissinger, to discuss the on­going bombing of Cambodia. This sideshow to the war in Vietnam, begun in 1965 under the Johnson administration, had already seen 475,515 tons of ordnance dropped on Cambodia, which had been a neutral kingdom until nine months before the phone call, when pro-US General Lon Nol seized power. The first intense series of bombings, the Menu campaign on targets in Cambodia’s border areas—labelled Breakfast, Lunch, Supper, Dinner, Dessert, and Snack by American commanders—had concluded in May, shortly after the coup.

Nixon was facing growing congressional opposition to his Indochina policy. A joint US–South Vietnam ground invasion of Cambodia in May and June of 1970 had failed to root out Vietnamese Communists, and Nixon now wanted to covertly escalate the air attacks, which were aimed at destroying the mobile headquarters of the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese Army (vc/nva) in the Cambodian jungle.

After telling Kissinger that the US Air Force was being unimaginative, Nixon demanded more bombing, deeper into the country: “They have got to go in there and I mean really go in...I want everything that can fly to go in there and cracker [sic] the hell out of them. There is no limitation on mileage and there is no limitation on budget. Is that clear?”

Five minutes after his conversation with Nixon ended, Kissinger called Gen­eral Alexander Haig to relay the new orders from the president: “He wants a massive bombing campaign in Cambodia. He doesn’t want to hear anything. It’s an order, it’s to be done. Anything that flies, on anything that moves. You got that?” The response from Haig, barely audible on tape, sounds like laughter.

To put 2,756,941 tons into perspective, the Allies dropped just over 2 million tons of bombs during all of World War II. Cambodia may be the most heavily bombed country in history.

1 Like

Harmful Park is a horizontal scrolling 2D Vietnam war simulator.

Enemies in the game include NVA gorillas, inflatable vietcong dinosaurs, and a gigantic cambodian prostitute.

The game also features exotic experimental weapons from the weapons catalog, including jellybeans and icecream.

The game has six stages in total.There are four kinds of shots that the player's F-4 Phantom ship can fire, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. "Pie spread" for example fires continuously, while "Jelly Boomerang" tracks enemies, but has low attack power.

1 Like

It's a funny suggestion but the last thing that place needs is access to more land resources

Hope you sheeple fuckers realize global warming is part of Putin's grand plan to find all the resources buried under the snow there

You dont want none of this

i feel really weirdly about this because i think the action itself is less criminal than the ones that put us in a state of war to begin with (hurrdurr vietnam was an armed conflict not a war hurrdurr). nowadays people have the benefit of hindsight and freedom of thought to question the allies methods in ww2 for example and claim the firebombings of axis countries as crimes against humanity (if the axis won you'd never be able to say these things about Generalplan Ost or unit 731) but what the hell would you call war if not that to begin with? obviously modern us foreign policy is a fucking joke and just an excuse to manufacture the need for neoimperialism and arms distribution but i still like the motto "Don't make us come over there because we will fucking glass you and your mom"

i wonder if the leaders of nations knew the can of worms they opened in ww1 when they ditched the gold standard effectively allowing their governments to cannibalize their country to stay in the war. probably would have been better for any of the nations to just take an L after 1914 or even white peace if youre idealistic. instead we have the military industrial complex now and people who genuinely think killing afghanis protects our freedom