ARENA FPS thread

you have to grind to get to the tank i linked, but the grind isnt thatcrazy and you are placed in tanks of a similar league (1-3 tier rank, aka the 1st to 3rd easiest tanks to acquire in a tree, maybe a 4 on top of that) and there is some gacha mechanics like the other games to help you grind to get there like Wotd shit

but also like most multiplayer games its most fun with friends and playing it alone just isnt the same

i have to redo the grind cuz i only grinded for non-blitz but i can do blitz with you maybe.

theres some other fun stuff about world of tanks, the variance in tanks is interesting, the maps are varied and encourage some strategic thinking, outplaying someone with a better tank than you is a rush, getting a long range shot with a tank destroyer and absolutely annhilating some guy from the game from across the map also gives a rush, theres a little customization scene behind the hud so you can swap it out for some nice lookin stuff.

o and forgot to mention that most pay 2 win tanks were fairly balanced in wot, i dont know how they are in blitz but they do have a comp scene and it would look bad for them to create a p2w tank. the msot p2w thing is that you can buy golden like bullets but its really expensive and you should never feel like you are playing so good that when you lose you think you need it. theres always something to improve about ur play or a different approach tha tmightve worked better and multiplayer rounds feel so easy to hop in and out of that queueing feels so comfy in this game sometimes

that said it is a belarusian based company, visuals/music tracks arent crazy and the gameplay is slowpaced for anyone whos used to playing f/tps games but i guess the best thing i could say is that it doesnt feel slow? when your tank gets owned you have to repair it and the repairs become a bit more expensive the farther up the chain you go so it does feel like youre putting yourself out there and you should try to live for a while or atleast get something out of your tank before you get trashed

cool, it sounds interesting tbh

i'll hit you up if I end up trying it

sg

if anyone wants to duel hit me up im really bad right now

when i was watching xqc on yt the other day someone dono'd to say "Play Reflex Arena it's really good" and he totally ignored it lmao

deadest game

yesterday i ran into azk (again) and said "yo best reflex arena player ever" and he said "yeah out of the 15 people that played that game" bang

i have a hard time not blaming the devs for that 1

true