Asian students with 25% chance of admission to Harvard would have chances increase to 36% if they were white, 75% if they were Hispanic, and 95% if they were black.

also solving the problem would just be better for everyone instead of letting it fester which creates a huge amount of resentment and anti-asian racism (which has been massively on the rise here, it's not good.)

i dont think commenting that you share a position with them insinuates him calling you a literal nazi. he probably did it to get a rise out of you but i doubt anyone here thinks you're a hardcore follower of the tenets

alright i'm just a very sensitive little guy, it's okay

i'll get over it

probably not his intention, but other people (some) would inevitably think that's what he meant and agree with him. it's just putting it out in the open, once you open the can of worms that's it.

if you say something about someone that's not true and enough people hear it, it literally doesn't matter what you've said, a few of them will think it's true

not here, but like, hypothetically, if he said that to me in an office setting or something,. i'd be not cool with that

Amish are the most American people

I really don't give a fuck about foreign student admissions. I just want to nationalize all ivy league schools.

1 Like

based and huberpilled

1 Like

btw i'm sorry for treating you unfairly, i'll try to be more open to your posts in the future

I didn't mean I want to exclude immigrant kids, I meant I want to exclude foreign exchange students who do not have family here and will only live here for the duration of their education.

Not exclude them persay, just give preferential treatment to the people who actually live here during the selection process. Obviously once accepted they'd receive the best possible education and be treated with hospitality

Hilarious people who are black are 95% more likely to be admitted based off their scores compared to Asians. Does that mean a black kid with an 800 SAT score is equivalent to an Asian kid with a 1600?

Also I’m almost positive none of this has to do with foreign born or not, it’s about ethnicity which you mark on the test and likely marked on every test you took in the US from grade school up

It’s not about foreign exchange students it’s about “equity” and part of being equitable is weighing admissions applications from whites and Asians far less than blacks and Hispanics so that way less whites and Asians are able to go to good colleges and more blacks and Hispanics are able to take their places

Very hilarious. You could make the entire admissions process completely ignore race but that would still be racist somehow

Another banger

1 Like

Don't worry about it - I am after all still part of some pretty bad social circles.
I'm also sorry for the Nazi comment - I suppose my jokes can be out of line sometimes.

That makes a lot more sense to me now, because I pretty much assumed that 99% of foreign students just end up staying after their education (It's what I've heard going through Egyptian academia).
But if an actual notable percentage are just leeching and leaving then it is a problem.

1 Like

No they're not.
Real America is in the Detroit Inner City Ghettos.

1 Like

Why didnt you stay when you went to school in the UK?