Aui2000++ Day 4

1. firstly im not going to pretend that most of the decision to hammer bazinga was to self pres. wolfy, me, or bazinga was going to die yesterday. i know I'm town, and between wolfy and bazinga I felt wolfy was the townier choice.

2. reading through bazingas earlier days came off as scummier than wolfy when I compared. he was the one that worked with friend to try to mechanically out nytes pr role.

3. i didn't actually think bazinga was cleared, i thought he was less scummy pushing friend initially but after going back again and reading day2 over friend was almost certainly going to die regardless and him pushing friend me wolfy makes it easier for him to push me and wolfy d3+, which he attempted day3.

so I'm not going to pretend it's some 200 iq play, it's still mostly self pres, but after rereading the previous day's I felt better about hammering bb than waiting out the day for wolfy or I to get lynched

also we need to keep in mind for today that since bazinga flipped traitor that he knows the scum but the scum don't know him. iso him will give more information than trying to pay attention to other people's interactions with him. im going to reread him and friend again previous day's.

yeah thats the most problematic thing about his flip, mafia couldve easily lynched trait so idk if anyone who lynched him is clear. i dont know if ur clear yet Wolfy ur interactions with friend d2 were real weird

I wish you posted some reasoning before you went right to hammering him yesterday so it looked more organic but for now the way u flipped on him being your only townclear seems sus dude.

im busy rn but ill be isoing bboy and friends interactions and getting back to this

yikes

this is literally a block of text that says absolutely nothing.

are you trying to guilt town into sheeping you?

this reads as desperate wolfy trying really hard to push himself as town leader today so we just lynch in his pool of players aka anyone but last scum

unless i missed something and somehow wolfy is clear

i dont think its kyle man he's just so towny today imo

omfg this is such a fucking traitor post he knows bazinga is scum and he's soft defending him cuz kkat is the fucking traitor and he cant afford bazinga to die or kkat instnatly loses

and i guess it could be murs + bazinga/kkat and murs is the traitor and the main scum (bazinga/kkat) doesn't realize he's bussing murs / is consciously bussing murs? i dont fucking know

from my pov its just kkat + bazinga

where did kkat bus anyone i saw him getting townread for that

if we mislynch murs today will u guys listen to me that its fucking bboy + kkat?

lynch bazinga and then kkat how are they not scum? am i that bad or are u guys that bad? guess we'll find out who's bad post-game. why is everyone townreading bazinga can someone explain to me?

im done quoting wolfy but this is from yesterday. his entire die is pushing bazinga + kkat and town cleaning murs + myself.

by that logic he should just be full on building a case against kkat but instead he opens the game this way

yea he pushed a hard case against bazinga all day yesterday but when i was mafia with bazinga and bazinga realized he was dying he told me to hard bus him and lynch him. go full on tunnel hard push.

i can see 100% bazinga realrizing that he's gonna die beacuse his posts are awful and towns looking at him finally, then tells wolfy to go ham for town cred.

agreed on your kkat point above but where did bazinga signal to wolfy to lynch him? bazinga was traitor he doesnt share a chat with anyone and iirc i didnt see any super obvious signaling between bazinga and wolfy

he goes from posting bboy kkat scum to lynching friend with me and this happened

even tho iaafr tr read it i just found it odd then and knowing friend flipped scum just adds more doubt.

if he was scum with friend, they couldve talked about him bussing friend for towncred (because he was a likely d2 flip) while they both push for a massclaim to out PRs.

they just vibe really well the whole day but that doesnt change wolfys read on him? usually that seems to be what influences wolfy to go full TR on somebody

and on wolfy today -- who goes back to skim their own reads to read em back to town, kyles right that it is odd

Murs stopped in to type someting and stopped after a moment when he saw me typing, i wonder if its related. i feel bad for using that to sus someone tho lmao

i stopped writing since im in a work meeting rn

nice

good point. tbh i didnt even look @ what their flips were i just saw red and knew i was a god player

it's either kkat murs or wolfy. ive solved this game. youre welcome

wolfy is giving me the most scum vibes ebut that may just be because murs/kkat are refusing to fucking post