Aui2000++ Day 4

I'll post my thoughts when I get home from work.
No one is cleared to me except dan.

the way you typed this makes me think youre scum.

normally ppl would clear themselves and dan here since they know dans clear and they know theyre teown.

but you only clear dan.

i dson think its 100% scum way of saying things but its just a gut feeling

would kkat push friend since d1 if they were on the same team?

thats the only thing that makes me not scum read kkat honestly.

wolfy is acting super sus imo but kkat/murs arent posting jack shit to really read

1 Like

but also ppl thtink tunneling their mafia friend suddenly clears them so ppl on this website have been known to do it

if both main scum die, traitor loses

on d2 friend, the main scum got lynched

bazinga KNOWS the second scum

what was bazinga's plan on day 3?

bus the final scum and literally kill himself?

he was the traitor you smart and intelligent person he doesn't share a chat with the main scum

he was forced to bus

anyway its always kkat or kyle

and yes, i am cleared town

if u guys STILL cant find me as town here why do you even play mafia?

if voting potentially clears anyone its not kkat voting friend thats potentially clearing but friend voting kkat

ehhh i just isoed mafiabot d1

thats way too much bussing between friend and kkat if they both knew each other was scum

kyle on the other hand was never voted by scum

and i also said d1 how its weird how kyle isnt scumread enough cuz chances are if he's scum there are 2 other scum who wouldnt push him. whereas if he was town 2 more ppl in the pool of ppl who'd push him

@mafiabot lynch kyle

and kyle just admitted he kinda clears kkat cuz way too much bussing if kkat is scum

and i think murs is also cleared cuz way too much bussing if he's scum

so that leaves us with kyle :]

lol

who is realistically scum from your pov kyle?

im not sure if u can even validly push a scumread on anyone. who is most scummy?

you're really retarded.

epok questions whether kkat would bus and i agree saying thats the only thing that makes me question as well. your logic is retarded.

you're either extremely bad town or mafia really trying to pocket murs/kkat

you're not cleared at all and you're repeating it over and over in an attempt to make ppl think you're clear.

like how in the fuck do you think youre clear? explain how you think youve done SO MUCH FOR TOWN that youre clear

im cleared. if u still cant find me as town ur way too dumb to play mafia and shouldn't play mafia

ok explain how youre clear