Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 1

Hate to say it but I went back and read the kyle post and he's actually right

yeah ok buddy, the reason why I took time was that I was going to explain the quoted posts individually I decided against it

OP

Town don't care that much about what they're posting and how they're responding

But like I said - you can live today if you give us your teammate. Ask Nyte - I have honored these deals in the past

I don't give a shit, you're pushing me because of some dogshit reasoning like I took 2min to post

Alright talk to you in another 20 mins when you finish typing this one

if you think its reaction testing why would you stand off and let us get our reactions?

do you town read Klaze?

beacuse this is strictly anti-town play unless you hard town read klaze.

unless you have a 100% town read on Klaze then you telling him its reaction testing is strictly scum play.

You're asking the person who had 0% accuracy in my last game when you had 66% on D1?

I don't know, Nyte probably right now -- I'll let you and Klaze live today so you can feel better about yourselves.

you see if i town read klaze and he was under this pressure i'd reassure him and tell him that this is just reaction testing, don't get upset.

but if i was mafia........... id publicly state it was reaction testing to put doubt in towns heads about me + asoul pressure

as town without a strong read on klaze i'd sit back and wait to see what he says.

the amount of times i've seen ppl pushing for a reaction without pointing out that was their only goal is far too high.

@KrazyKat why did you post that?

Typing too quickly and loosely as town can be a huge hindrance -- see my last game.

oh wait. i almost forgot. HAHAHAHAHA

i'ts nyte kkat and klaze LMAO

KKAT DEFENDING UR PARTNER THIS HARD DAY 1 IS TROUBLESOME

yo @sdadasdas you BITCH.

dont think we forgot about you.

Kyle's probably dumb enough to legitimately push someone for using more than 10sec to finish a post but I don't think Asoul is

anyone and everyone can read the thread and see it's taken you 10minutes between each response.

and you being away isnt an excuse considering the whole time youre away it's showing you typing. youre way to worried about how ppl view your posts