Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 1

I get it, but this is a cop out that iv'e seen done by scum players many times before. Similar to a "give up" attitude that makes players think that the other is town. A prime example from last game would be Murs giving up D2, which made me feel it was more a town like play.

he quoted like 20 posts

Well lets say he quoted my RP shit in the beginning. I would just tell the truth - felt like having fun, didn't really care to post seriously yet. Idk your phrasing seems super off.

There's just no way asoul still believes I'm scum based on what he's posted about me

Idk if he does or doesn't, but so far you're my top scum read.

For the record i'm not getting scum vibes from kkat rn

If klaze rolls scum btw, Jdance is 99% scum

Based on what

Generally posting irrelevant things when there are confrontations happening. There were others who did that too, but the quoted post shows he read the shit, but doesn't want to commit to it, or make any logical plays when the time is right at the moment.

You’re trying way too hard to be town minded. And the avatar wouldn’t make plays like this off the bat.

Hello scum

Klaze was saying you don't actually believe he's scum, thoughts?

ASOUL TYPED THEN STOPPED TWICE! OUTED SCUM

1 Like

LOCK HIM UP BOYS

AND NOW HE'S NOT RESPONDING AT ALL

2 Likes

Oh my fucking god this is avatar the last air bender and what the fuck am I reading it’s like literally the most high school display of mafia I’ve yet to see on this forum or the old one OR irl games. This is TOS -high school kids playing from a Skype call- worthy

Shame on you

You're saying that like it's a revelation

Hey I think you're scum.

Huh?

Asoul still hasn't posted any reads, or tried to read the game other than to lynch you after you suspected him.

yeah it's obvious he's either grieflynching me or scum