Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

Also I don't think anyone would go after a person with terrible reads in a cop game. Who would asoul go after today? Probably matty or jdance

But yes log was putting out some bad vibes shoulda hopped on my train

I don't disagree with this pairing, especially due to a post jdance made yesterday, but if it also involves slowdive then that's a really depressing team to play against.

I would never fail to lynch as scum, this would be scum's plan today to get a train on me because "I was scum and failed to lynch so had to fix it by killing Wingi"

I was ISO'ing logarithmic and if he rolled scum this game it improved vastly over last. Today though he's looking a lot worse.

This intentional "mislynch" smells like shit, the bot even accepted shortened names before. What's the reasoning for doing a weird lynch like that over lynching someone else and avoiding a mislynch on someone you townread?

Why would I lynch someone I townread? No, I learned an important lesson about reading Wingi, and got it wrong yesteday because it resembled a scum game I had with him.

I'm confused. Did you, or did you not intend to lynch Wingi yesterday?

The psychology of it is complex. I originally intended to lynch him. I had time to fix it, considered lynching kyle -- typed the lynch kyle line, then just froze.

Why are you driving the conversation away from slowdive?

Even today no one has given two shits about slowdive despite him straight up outing himself, which makes me even more sure he's scum

Me? Is this an honest thought?

Yes.

What do you even talk about with slowdive? He's mimicking textbook bad/low effort town imo. We just pressure him, that's all we can do.

He posted from a 2 scum PoV, then threw out some lie about how the pairing didn't make sense (had no explanation for it), why would town just not say they could both be scum here? Why would he just lie about something like this?

If I was scum here I'd 100% let asoul live, lead the town with him pocketed and brag about it in the post game

I can't make sense of the Asoul kill from any perspective right now.

Answer the above post instead

Hello?

I have no idea how you've generated this many thoughts from a nothing player who isn't doing typical scum things like fluffing up posts/posting nothing of substance. I don't have a lot of thoughts about slowdive. There's nothing there.