Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

Slipping a 2scum PoV and posting blatant lies aren't substance?

ISO slowdive's previous scum games. It just doesn't match. He's had plenty of weird posts as scum. Is daychat affected this? I can't say. From my POV slowdive and ironstove both start off D1 by posting like they're involved, then completely leave and finish the day with a single line and a lynch.

Can you link me a slowdive scum game

Just skimmed over it, but to me it looks pretty similar to what we're seeing right now.

Klaze is obsessed with killing me. Are you Patrick Bateman

Okay buddy it's possible they're a team is that what you want

Can you post more thoughts about the game?

You TR matty?

we're off again? ok

@mafiabot lynch @anon31000304

Slowdive+Jdance+1

Slaying me would be a mistake

What??

Am I allowed to daisy chain my vote to another player? Like, defacto just going to let one of the active ppl I town read vote for me.

I'll send you guys pics of the new pad, moving company coming today to ship everything.

@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas

Yeah, chain your vote to mine. Klaze is 100% mafia this game.

The recent Matty and klaze interaction tells me it's impossible both are scum, so one flipping red clears the other fmpov.

As far as slowdive, he never really stood out to me, I agree the activity is prob the main reason however I also didn't fully read d1 and I'm also too busy rn to iso him.

Jdance and slowdive are both off my radar, but I'm fine w lynching either since it gives me information about klaze who has more activity.

I think klaze comments about how 'I would kill asoul if I was mafia so there is no way I'm mafia' is kind of a scummy thing to do. My initial sus on klaze was due to the fos that asoul put on him, and he was consequently killed on n1.

Although it seems obvious, I do think people commonly kill town players that are correctly applying a lot of pressure on them as mafia.

So the whole slow + jdance pairing seems like picking the low hanging fruit fmpov, but I see a benefit to it as well because I would hope town has an easier time narrowing mafia between active ppl than a bunch of inactive who afked to the end.

Well I said active ppl I town read, I don't town or scum read you atm. If you can convince me you're town thru your activity and posts, I'll gladly tag along w your vote.

Appearantly you didn't read, since asoul had me towncleared by the end of the day

Jdance is the only one I can see killing asoul here