Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

Don't even think matty would do it

Yeah actually if I die with my vote on kkat that's fine

@mafiabot lynch @krazykat

Nah actually this is blatant

@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas

Really dude? You can't think of any person that might think it's a good idea to kill asoul? No one would do that?

I don't

Why would scum kill a mislynch served on a plate?

What a stupid post

But he'd probably defend himself today and make you look bad in doing so

You got me

I'm fine with lynching slowdive first though jdance

I also might be

I installed a program on my computer that blocks me out of this site from 10-3 everyday so you'll have to forgive me for being low activity.

I'm out doing stupid fucking dmv bullshit I'll try when I get home

1 Like

And then I lock my phone in this lockbox that I can set a timer to unlock. It's fucking badass

I'm a chummy guy

if i were cop id cop you or matticus or roragok

not sure if slowdive/jdance are worth a cop versus lynching tho

i think matty would absolutely do it (I believe he acknowledged he would when I called him out earlier ni the thread?) and the fact that he started off arguing that he'd rather NK someone else is weird

i feel like your reads this game are more off than they usually are, but maybe you are rusty like me

like would alightsoul be setup to be lynched today? yes. but, disregarding me thinking he fc'ed yesterday, if he lived to today he would've definitely fc'ed today. Whether it would be to goad avatar into checking him (good idea) or fc'ed to have scum target him as a NK (which seems less good idea because there's only one PR with a bunch of VTs and alightsoul is a usually better 'town contributor' than most of the regular players)

oops meant to finish that last thought. Whether he'd do it for reason A or B i dunno, but I feel like he definitely would do that if he were on the chopping block

@anon31000304 why do you think Klaze is scum? I realize other people may have akcnowledged reasons but you have yet to put a real one forward -- he's scum and he's totally trying to kill you are both very inadequate excuses and make it sound like youre reaching to lynch him. It's the weirdest thing about your play imo, way weirder than the other stuff Klaze or others said about you

How does klaze just miss the fact that he’s called out by slowdive who looks like he has been softclaiming avatar. Well, that’s because he hasn’t. Town klaze would not be pushing slowdive like this. Town klaze would never believe lbj is avatar and town klaze Would be too self conscious about having thrown asoul cop on the block last game.

Soooooooo