Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

Yeh

Does slowdive generally get angry when he's pushed?

Questionable, given you had as many posts as I did on D1.

Asoul switched to Kyle.

I would have much rather had Kyle killed than Asoul so I switched as well.

Jdance for some unknown reason decided that its better to kill kyle 5 seconds before EOD, and made a tie.

And I towncleared you by doing so

You were literally saying kill supa and kkat a few times today. How is that a townclear?

I'm gonna call out and say taking slowdive seriously makes you look extremely suspicious. I actually feel extremely frustrated playing with him, knowing that I simply can't read him because he puts 0 effort into the game. You were with him in the last game - the dude didn't even know I killed Maf N1 even until the end of game. I find it extremely suspicious how you're tunneling a player who literally gives 0 fucks about the game.

That being said, I'm not clearing him by any means, and I saw that post yesterday about the reads, it could certainly mean that he is mafia. But I would think you would also take that into account.

God, how dumb can you be

Playing with slowdive is so much fun.

1. Is he town that gives no fucks and never has posts of any effort?
  2. Is he mafia that gives no fucks and never has posts of any effort?

Guys which one do you think it is?

What is this effort you're putting in that I'm not? Do you need something from me?

Trying to vibe and you guys are really harshing my mellow, man.

I think we all know this game does more harshing than mellowing

Putting in some huge effort here dudes really being constructive and using my large brain to play this incredibly cerebral game of mafia. You wouldn't understand it if your IQ isn't as high as mine, heh.

usually any ontopic post that provokes other posts is considered a worthy effort lol. And iirc doesnt he have good posts from today that aren't those posts?

Yes, selecting some of my lower effort posts and calling me out for them, completely ignoring everything else. You are truly a genius. You showed them!!

I guess now its your turn to show your amazing input, can you link any posts that generated discussions? Any decent reads with explanation? Any decent pushes? Anything? Yeah thought so.

tfw ur brain is large and everything u do is cerebral

I practiced some problem solving this morning myself -- responded to a VERY wide array of reddit posts.

1 Like

Let's just say some troubled people will log in today to find some very helpful messages. I don't expect thanks, but if they do message back I tell em no need to upvote my posts, your gratitude is enough.

@mafiabot Lynch @Matticus

1 Like

@KrazyKat no vibes to provide for today?