Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

Still reading and re-reading.
I'll post some vibes soon.
Right now I'm trying to look at who as scum would've wanted WingDing dead last night.

Cool cool

Hmm. This appeared on Reddit today.

LBJ

1 Like

BTW that was a shitpost. I am not implying anything in that post.

Logarithmic and Klaze interactions look weird, especially since they nearly completely avoided each other D1.

I also still don't understand why Klaze is ignoring Nyte when she's been posturing him as #1 scum read for D1 & D2. Somehow D1 he went to the back of the list near the end.

LBJ's style does seem well-suited for scum this game. I don't like how all over the board he's been, offering lynches on nearly every player so far.

Note that he has avoided slowdive.

Well Kyle is dead. I could see Jdance killing him as his #2 scum pick.

Ironstove might have answered my question.

Spoken from a town perspective, it makes sense.
From scum point of view it might imply that scum would kill the most active players first.
Of the players in the current game, who might think like that?
Obviously Stove would. But who else?

yeah I can see LBJ+slowdive

Do I look like fire lord ozai to you? Or Azula? No, I’m toph. And that’s all I’ll say there.

if were gonna remove responding of any form to a post besides a like, then we simply have to add a dislike button so I can assign it to LBJ posts

Instead of putting out bad vibes to the resident flavor haver how about you don’t be an idiot

Matty’s post provides a perspective (though bad) of the game and pushes the narrative forward. Yours does nothing but muddy the waters.

Anyways, hop on my epic train of epok

@mafiabot lynch @_jdance

My alternate choices are Ironstove and Slowdive.
Not sure I want to lynch anyone else just yet.

Lol

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
slowdive 3 Matticus, Logarithmic, Klaze
matticus 2 epok, ironstove
logarithmic 1 KrazyKat
klaze 1 slowdive
krazykat 1 SuPA
epok 1 LuckyArtist

Not Voting

Roragok, Nyte,