Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

This makes no sense.

Who else besides me?

Ok since Iā€™m tired of this dumb ass fucking town whoā€™s not present or putting all that much effort into solving
Let me just start by saying that klaze has to be mafia in my view. Iā€™ll explain

Asoul and Kyle are some of the strongest content creators and pushers. Klaze typically is on that list. Heā€™s silent at a fairly important moment for town; heā€™s the one that survived a 3 group scumbust and both the others flipped green. He should be talking a lot right now. But heā€™s coasting on asouls townread (that I didnā€™t see or feel)

If youā€™re town klaze this is bad play. But itā€™s the same for pushing on slowdive without trying to blatantly dispel a pr potential, or simply attempt to suss out one of the other two potential scum candidates (assuming slowdive as a possible scum/possible or being the third)

Matthew is being different and I didnā€™t suss him initially because I knew he would play this game different regardless. But heā€™s got NOTHING but some bullshit oh I suss Nyte soft pushes and questioning. Everything he says is a question or left open ended yet he said heā€™s coming in sticking to his reads for better or worse...
no he isnā€™t?

Jdance looks exactly like original town jdance which lead me to believe he either canā€™t fake it, or heā€™ll make a big mistake pretty soon. (But Iā€™m inclined to think heā€™s town)

Rora donā€™t feel good about. Felt ok about some posts today but overall not towncleared.

Supa not town cleared. I think my view of him will directly relate to how slowdive plays out.

Iron stove felt town lean today

Slowdive canā€™t tell but I donā€™t wanna make the call on him today

Kkat much more suss today, I thought he was in his normal scummy as all hell town range d1 but heā€™s really slipping into scumlean for me today. Just a lean, still.

Lbj idfk. He skated scum on that other game. This one feels a little less bullshitty but also not much in terms of town productivity or telling.

Epok scum lean. He had a handful of things I could consider town tells today. Just donā€™t feel confident in it.

Thatā€™s cuz I think my time is up and Iā€™m cool with that because this town blows.

First, you didn't agree that Klaze was your #1 earlier. Now you're saying he is. Slowdive isn't on his team, he has no need to bus him here.

Huh

Ironstove probably scum after reading his posts. When I flip green he's a good target.

You are making the case for how scummy you look.

I have said itā€™s klaze and matty for me

I later said itā€™s between you and epok because he was being fucking dumb

I am pointing out that I donā€™t want to push or clear slowdive this day, not that he has to be partnered with klaze or not. I was actually earlier saying that itā€™s more likely that klaze is mafia trying to get slowdive lynched because he could be a liability.

Honestly, why are you and ironstove not pushing Klaze? Is it because when slowdive flips green you're both going to bus him?

Are you dumb? This post is scum garbage dude get outta here.

Both of you said something along the lines of "Klaze is almost certainly scum, therefore lynch Matticus"

Iā€™m not pushing or voting slowdive and if thatā€™s what yā€™all do I think itā€™s dumb. Iā€™m down to lynch klaze and you.

forcing matty and klaze into a lightning bending showdown sounds p good to me

the way i see it, the way they both shared vibes re: slowdive is something 2 firebenders could never do

of course, im blind so its the way i feel it

This is so forced, along with basically all your posts. I can't see any genuine scum hunting.You felt off for me for a while, and this is probably the best bet. Also at everyone lynching slowdive - why? This will literally give you 0 information even if he flips scum.

@mafiabot lynch epok

you feeling a higher pitched whine from epok vs matty/klaze?
not that im not vibing w the epok vote, just have to ask

So, I refuse to believe that town Klaze has spent this much time focusing on town slowdive. They simply have to be different alignments. I'm defaulting to believe Klaze because of Asoul's townread on him and that I think red Klaze would have a better plan than just tunneling slowdive. I could be mistaken.

I recently started to adjust my reads because of Nyte, but I'm not sure about Klaze being scum.

I found that questionable too, but if Klaze is town why would he tunnel slowdive so hard for almost no reason? But Klaze's strategy with no lynching is actually so pro town its hard for me to actually believe he's scum. Had we gone with it, we could have potentially either had 4 confirmed town by D3, or a mix of confirmed town and scum. Obviously there was a chance that maf would hit him or his targets, but statistically I think that was highly in towns advantage. I just don't see mafia coming up with that.