Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

Reread D1 and I forgot that epok ended with his lynch on Asoul, so yeah, epok would want Asoul dead.

LBJ asking for a thunderdome between me and Klaze seemed really scummy.

Nyte's progression on Klaze has not seemed natural at all.

Go on

Well first, I'm town. Second, you have been mostly avoiding him despite him going after your townread slowdive. If he was up there on your list I'd expect more clashing.

Instead of throwing out aggro vibes how about you ask why I thought it would be a good idea

How's it a good idea?

Iā€™m still sus of your eod d1 and your vibes today havenā€™t done you any favors so Iā€™m cool w you flipping
I tend to agree with what people have been saying re:klaze focusing on a dead asoul for his town clear and tunneling rather than using that to create a world of scum so Iā€™m cool w him flipping
And I already spelled out how I donā€™t feel like either of you are on a team with each other or with slowdive so thatā€™s a pretty good 1 for 2 in my eyes
Of course Iā€™d be pushing for you to die in the dome, cuz of the 3 youā€™re putting out the worst of the vibes imo

See that wasnā€™t hard

If the vibrometer isn't working, maybe it's time to put it away?

Iā€™m toph, even if I could put it away I wouldnā€™t be able to see

You've accused slowdive of offering only two scum but quoting your list here. That or slowdive+jdance. Guilty of the same thing.

Progression?

Why would his eod lynch mean he wants him dead?

Imagine if the scum team was epok + slowdive + kkat/jdance

nytes last posts are weird as fuck and if me and slowdive were teammates id def be tellin him not to do what hes doing lmao

sharing longer thoughts in the morning once ive had my morning adderall, poon, and blunt

I never said you were teammates I said Its a vote for both of you potentially being scum (and targeting him for personal reasons)

How am I coasting? I've been pushing for more far information than yourself. Also, your push towards me feels halfhearted as hell. I HAVE to be mafia in your view, yet you don't lynch me, but Matticus (who is neutral'ish read on your list)?

No, an entirely different situation. He explicitly used "or" instead of "and" when mentioning his scumreads, which he even admitted to was a total slip. Lynch all liars.

It's probably safe to assume that nyte and supa are town.

I think Klaze is PROBABLY town, due to the nolynch strat suggestion, but maybe it's good scum play

Slowdive not posting would be strange if it was contained only in this thread, but he has been low activity across the site. Again, he might be scum and it may just be good mafia play

Kkat and epok look dirty. Maybe Matty as well